• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lag

Killua Zoldyck

Wellknown Ace
I'll just start this thread myself, the main issue is that it just suddenly stops posting other peoples posts on the main chat and then after (for me) 2-3 minutes the main gets flooded with all the messages that other people have send in that 2-3 minute window then its fine for a while and it then it happens again.

thnx in advance for looking into it

I'll just start this thread myself, the main issue is that it just suddenly stops posting other peoples posts on the main chat and then after (for me) 2-3 minutes the main gets flooded with all the messages that other people have send in that 2-3 minute window then its fine for a while and it then it happens again.

same here have had that happen ,ty for the perfect explaination

Imma back up my banter buddy ~ fonting along and BAM! ~ silence. No chitter chatter amongst chattlings. Patiently waits for their return from shenanigans in PM, only Chat box n me in mains. Then it dawns ive been hit by the bug of lag up the butt ! Room hopping brings back the chatterings , followed swiftly by a 'cant type' issue , Hence full re load commences. Sometimes things appear normal until i go to PM a buddy and then the PM box does not appear . Thanks for letting us offload our issue s onto you Z and all good fortune s on a swift repair .
1f928.png

Imma back up my banter buddy ~ fonting along and BAM! ~ silence. No chitter chatter amongst chattlings. Patiently waits for their return from shenanigans in PM, only Chat box n me in mains. Then it dawns ive been hit by the bug of lag up the butt ! Room hopping brings back the chatterings , followed swiftly by a 'cant type' issue , Hence full re load commences. Sometimes things appear normal until i go to PM a buddy and then the PM box does not appear . Thanks for letting us offload our issue s onto you Z and all good fortune s on a swift repair .
1f928.png
:wtf: Chat bot has feelings to ya know. I got down a beauty this morning after everyone “shared” their lovely selfies I went on a chat bender and then after 10 minutes realised I was talking to the wall good times

iPhone related post but if I answer a call or text message, chat continues but I am no longer visible to others. Just found that out

Also, on a repeat message notification, seems to freeze my chat. (Again on an iPhone :/ I’m starting to see a pattern )