• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

La La La Birthday Wishes Mirror ❤️

INtenSe

Epic Legend
Ummmmm... where should I start? It's been almost 3 years since I've known you, and today is your birthday. In these 3 years, we both went through many things, and we were together in tough times. When I feel happy, you're the first person I share, and even when I'm sad, you're the first to know. I never thought an online friendship would last this many years, and I'm excited for many more years of togetherness. I know I didn't listen to some of your words, and it made my life miserable, but now I promise and assure you I'm not the same. I know you're in a new phase of your life, and I feel extremely delightful, happy, joyous, and elated for you. I wish, bless, and pray for you always. You'll always be my first close friend in life. Lots of ❤️. I'm waiting for the job you're going to offer me. Baby sitting:⁠-⁠), thanks a lot for being there in my life. I can never ever forget your time, words, presence, care, and everything you've shown. I hurt you at times. I'm really sorry, and I promise I won't. We smiled, cried, and had fun together. There are no words to describe us, though we may be apart. I'm always a text or call away. Intense can never be completed without your existence. Thanks for existing in my life, and I have tonnes of gratitude. I owe you a lot, so don't go away. Let's be friends forever. Nothing is permanent, but our friendship will ♥️. You've got less patience, but read this completely, or else you know I'll do drama. Of course, you're a drama queen. There is a lot more I could say about you. You mean a lot to me, btw. I MISS US, the old us, My Dear Mirror. Amidst the pain and sorrow I've been through, you're the happiness I found. Thanks for making me smile. Also, you should be thankful to God for giving a best friend like me to you:⁠-⁠), stay blessed and take care of yourself dear @ANGEL WITH HORNS ♥️♾️❤️

First lemme wish who is having horns but she is angel.

Happiest Birthday @ANGEL WITH HORNS
God Bless You
Wish You Love ❤️ And Shine ✨ Always

Here i go...

@INtenSe hey brother
What a writing bro , it seems how you feel for her.
You poured your feelings in words.

I Wish For You Too She'll Back To You ❤️
God Bless Both Of You❤️

Ummmmm... where should I start? It's been almost 3 years since I've known you, and today is your birthday. In these 3 years, we both went through many things, and we were together in tough times. When I feel happy, you're the first person I share, and even when I'm sad, you're the first to know. I never thought an online friendship would last this many years, and I'm excited for many more years of togetherness. I know I didn't listen to some of your words, and it made my life miserable, but now I promise and assure you I'm not the same. I know you're in a new phase of your life, and I feel extremely delightful, happy, joyous, and elated for you. I wish, bless, and pray for you always. You'll always be my first close friend in life. Lots of ❤️. I'm waiting for the job you're going to offer me. Baby sitting:⁠-⁠), thanks a lot for being there in my life. I can never ever forget your time, words, presence, care, and everything you've shown. I hurt you at times. I'm really sorry, and I promise I won't. We smiled, cried, and had fun together. There are no words to describe us, though we may be apart. I'm always a text or call away. Intense can never be completed without your existence. Thanks for existing in my life, and I have tonnes of gratitude. I owe you a lot, so don't go away. Let's be friends forever. Nothing is permanent, but our friendship will ♥️. You've got less patience, but read this completely, or else you know I'll do drama. Of course, you're a drama queen. There is a lot more I could say about you. You mean a lot to me, btw. I MISS US, the old us, My Dear Mirror. Amidst the pain and sorrow I've been through, you're the happiness I found. Thanks for making me smile. Also, you should be thankful to God for giving a best friend like me to you:⁠-⁠), stay blessed and take care of yourself dear @ANGEL WITH HORNS ♥️♾️❤️
Thankyou so much... Thanks anedi chala chinna word intakan Ela cheppali nak telidhu... Thnks for being with me in everything ❤️

Wishing you many more happy returns of the day dear @ANGEL WITH HORNS...stay blessed always!!
thankyou vodina @SiRa :heart1::hearteyes:

Thankyou @ItsMë_Ånü papa :hearteyes:

Happy birthday dear god bless
Thanks a lot @URum :heart1:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RA BRU.......MAY GOD BLESS YOU:hearteyes:View attachment 198996
Thankyou bru babe @Kashvi :kiss::heart1:

First lemme wish who is having horns but she is angel.

Happiest Birthday @ANGEL WITH HORNS
God Bless You
Wish You Love ❤️ And Shine ✨ Always

Here i go...

@INtenSe hey brother
What a writing bro , it seems how you feel for her.
You poured your feelings in words.

I Wish For You Too She'll Back To You ❤️
God Bless Both
Thankyou so much Mr @sssingh :inlove:
Never forget this angel got her horns tooo :Devil:

Thankyou so much @Somaiya Karn :inlove:

Many more happy returns of the day dear ✨ @ANGEL WITH HORNS :fest::inlove:
Thankyou dear @Nihaaa[/USER[/B]] [B]:inlove:[/B]

983.gif

Ammi birthday happy...ni bdy roju chala sepu nikosam chusanu nv raledhu missed u ammi ....and ammi ..u don't know how much I loves u....u r not even imagined...oka special priority ammi nv naku ...ammi means not a little word adhi na heart nunchi vasthundhi...eppudaina nen badhapedthe ammi Lagane thittu alagaku na mina ....love u so much ammi...and I miss u forever ammi :heart1::hearteyes: @ANGEL WITH HORNS
55a37bd4-41e8-4da1-82d7-797127821b6c.jpeguser5596876_c677597f2466.jpg