• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Kind attention

Shyam

Delicate Leo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Guys ,
while registering in our own UI (so called beta chat)

please use a valid email id, and don't forget to verify the link which gets on ur mail id after registration, otherwise u won't be able to enter the chat, after some days.

Many users gets issues after some stipulated period.
Screenshot_2023-10-24-20-23-11-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Guys ,

please use a valid email id, and don't forget to verify the link which gets on ur mail id after registration, otherwise u won't be able to enter the chat, after some days.

Many users gets issues after some stipulated per
Ty

Guys ,

Many users gets issues after some stipulated period.
View attachment 174529
Tqs

You are right . Same problem . I have registered on Beta Site with valid email Id. That dat I chatted on beta site . But now again when I try there , I am asking to verify email. I chatted with PinkCandy a bout it. She tried to help me but still some glitch is there and I didnt get another verification message ,so till today I cannot chat on Beta site.Please try to solve my problem so I can chat there.

ആമേട്ടൻ അവിടെ ആരേം കണ്ടില്ല ബിറ്റയിൽ

You are right . Same problem . I have registered on Beta Site with valid email Id. That dat I chatted on beta site . But now again when I try there , I am asking to verify email. I chatted with PinkCandy a bout it. She tried to help me but still some glitch is there and I didnt get another verification message ,so till today I cannot chat on Beta site.Please try to solve my problem so I can chat there.
what's your chat id , pls provide the details, will arrange to send u a verification link . Do check the mail and verify that asap, (even in spam folder)