• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

KIARA in ZoZoland -The beginning !!!!

KIARA

Broken
In my case ,
I don't use any social media n I was done wid my final exams only left wid practicals !!! Me n my bestieee Keshav chitchat a lot but he was nt talking much bcz his semester was in flow :Dtm:so I searched indian chat sites during mid nyt n I found dis on top:Dream1: I entered wid guest id n then I registered d same day !!! N after stepping here I got to know it's an adult site :Drunk: .....I decided to leave but I made tons of good frnds so I couldn't leave :inlove: Well I called my school bestieee here :giggle:

In my case ,
I don't use any social media n I was done wid my final exams only left wid practicals !!! Me n my bestieee Keshav chitchat a lot but he was nt talking much bcz his semester was in flow :Dtm:so I searched indian chat sites during mid nyt n I found dis on top:Dream1: I entered wid guest id n then I registered d same day !!! N after stepping here I got to know it's an adult site :Drunk: .....I decided to leave but I made tons of good frnds so I couldn't leave :inlove: Well I called my school bestieee here :giggle:
@KIARA I don't want to be a bad guy here... :timid:

There are some similar threads already...:las:

In my case ,
one of my frnd invited me to this site so i came on. Guest id with her name n later registered with the same and till now i used n deleted more than 5 ids :Cwl::makeup::holiday: