• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kashvi the worst mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattaspilla

Active Ranker
How can someone select kashvi as a telugu room owner. She s very dictative and is using her personal grudge only to block me.after ol this site seems to be created for mods and not user friendly. How can someone who does nt speak fluent telugu be a telugu room owner. I have put this issue before admins. Nd ol my complaints were in vain. Lol I pity her because she was awarded a telugu room owner for being jobles nd spending time here wer as she feels she has been awarded with an ias position funny lol

Yes absolutely its true..pattaspilla how can they select as room owner without knowing telugu and she behaving like a site owner.. i already told you she is the worst person... May be this site owners and administrators need this type of users i think brain less owner in telugu chat

How can someone select kashvi as a telugu room owner. She s very dictative and is using her personal grudge only to block me.after ol this site seems to be created for mods and not user friendly. How can someone who does nt speak fluent telugu be a telugu room owner. I have put this issue before admins. Nd ol my complaints were in vain. Lol I pity her because she was awarded a telugu room owner for being jobles nd spending time here wer as she feels she has been awarded with an ias position funny lol
I warned u many times to ignore her if u don't like .....but u didn't n u still try to mock her with words......n it's not a simple task to select a room mod .....they select one when they feel that the user can handle pressure n enough tempered to control the situation n take action against anyone who breaks the rules ......

Do u think Calling a staff member as "pichi pulka" is not a offendable thing ......

Now tell me who got grudge she or u?

N u @Amayakudu do u think we are not noticing anything coming in different Nick's with mocking names n trolling the mods n leaving .......do u think we don't know who it is?

Once again I'm warning u guys if u get any problem with any staff u can ignore them n do ur chat other than that if u mock anyone again u will be out!!!

I warned u many times to ignore her if u don't like .....but u didn't n u still try to mock her with words......n it's not a simple task to select a room mod .....they select one when they feel that the user can handle pressure n enough tempered to control the situation n take action against anyone who breaks the rules ......

Do u think Calling a staff member as "pichi pulka" is not a offendable thing ......

N u @Amayakudu do u think we are not noticing anything coming in different Nick's with mocking names n trolling the mods n leaving .......do u think we don't know who it is?

Once again I'm warning u guys if u get any problem with any staff u can ignore them n do ur chat other than that if u mock anyone again u will be out!!!

Ashu drink soda lol

Drink soda and cool bro... she is the first one started it dnt cover your room owner i already posted that ss check it ... I will post that ss for u again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-29-14-49-12-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-29-14-49-12-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 27

Akadki poi chepuko. Ashuuu. Bcus half of the times I don't read wat ever u post and half of the times I don't follow watever u say. Lol tc baby. Drink complan buhahaa

Drink soda and cool bro... she is the first one started it dnt cover your room owner i already posted that ss check it ... I will post that ss for u again
There is a lot of difference btw the two msgs dude i think u need to grow up so drink that soda along with complain so u both can gain some growth in maturity
Akadki poi chepuko. Ashuuu. Bcus half of the times I don't read wat ever u post and half of the times I don't follow watever u say. Lol tc baby. Drink complan buhahaa

Aashman last time you said i think u remember it ...we both are in assumption...this time you people are in assumption... And she is not a celebrity we need to talk about her every time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.