• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kannayya

Sloka

✧⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈ Divine Elixir ⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈ ✧⁠
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
BeautyPlus_20220706102925477_save.jpg

విన్న ప్రతి సారీ ప్రేమ లో పడిపోతాను గా....

Why antav kannayya :heart1::heart1:

Last edited:
Wats d msg ?
Nice Pic..Please translate to me
It's praising kannayya.... Like he is stealer of girls hearts .... Loving.... Caring.... Beautiful person .... And finally I'm asking him... y don't u show urself to me... Y u play hide n seek with me.... Y don't u come to me and blossom all ur love on me:heart1::inlove:

It's praising kannayya.... Like he is stealer of girls hearts .... Loving.... Caring.... Beautiful person .... And finally I'm asking him... y don't u show urself to me... Y u play hide n seek with me.... Y don't u come to me and blossom all ur love on me:heart1::inlove:
He will come infront of her and will blossom all his love on her

It seems He's same to same as me :angel: :giggle: