• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kaadhal Kaaviyam Katru thandha Paadam❤️

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
images (10).jpeg
Finally got the chance to watch the cringe kadhal movie - Love Today !!! There were so many things in the movie that could be discussed -phone exchange , ex, morphing, bestie, blahh blahh - but adhellam vida, one thing caught me - We dont share everything about us - even to the person whom we are close - be it partner, lover, friend, parent, spouse, sibling - we all have secrets and we share things that shape how we want the other person to perceive us. We have different personalities at each place - home, workplace and societal face - so adhuku etha madiri we behave ! Complexities of being human !!????:facepalm:

But oru vishayam nalla irundhuchu end la - If a person hides something from you - it may not necessarily be a bad thing, they just dont want you to know about it !

So makkale, have you ever been completely true & naked to your close person ???? If not, whyyy ??? :bandid:

Ofcourse... !! It's very hard to hold up a relationship If you are not transparent with your loved ones.

Idha Mamakuty ah solradhu than sangadamaaa irku lol
How transparent should it be ??? Thats the question ???

How transparent should it be ??? Thats the question ???

How transparent ? You can share any thing that doesn't hurt your partner ;)

If your partner is amenable and blend with your approaches /ideologies then you have a green light to share whatever secrets you have.. You are lucky to have that Pellucid by your side.

[Anything that doesn't lead to erupted possesiveness or misunderstandings can be shared]

How transparent ? You can share any thing that doesn't hurt your partner ;)

If your partner is amenable and blend with your approaches /ideologies then you have a green light to share whatever secrets you have.. You are lucky to have that Pellucid by your side.
:Cwl: Apo not the entire ugly truth

View attachment 98911
Finally got the chance to watch the cringe kadhal movie - Love Today !!! There were so many things in the movie that could be discussed -phone exchange , ex, morphing, bestie, blahh blahh - but adhellam vida, one thing caught me - We dont share everything about us - even to the person whom we are close - be it partner, lover, friend, parent, spouse, sibling - we all have secrets and we share things that shape how we want the other person to perceive us. We have different personalities at each place - home, workplace and societal face - so adhuku etha madiri we behave ! Complexities of being human !!????:facepalm:

But oru vishayam nalla irundhuchu end la - If a person hides something from you - it may not necessarily be a bad thing, they just dont want you to know about it !

So makkale, have you ever been completely true & naked to your close person ???? If not, whyyy ??? :bandid:
Koluthi potutu pora paaruuu.... :bandid:

Time illa

View attachment 98911

Un thread la andha movie title pathalum, pic pathalum andha tik tok dhan nyabagathuku varudhu...rrrrreeevvviii:Cwl:

View attachment 98911

Yep I enjoyed it lots of fun and fun... Heroine emotional scenes her crying and at climax in the beach she cried beside him after seeing him, expresses the emotion of women and her love towards him, as he's trying to stop her by closing her mouth waw it's just awesome... No words to say about this scene... Words aren't enough to describe the film, just watch it guys... A master piece from Pradeep Ranganath..

When ever I see an argument about this movie Love today….
I prefer them to watch a movie called “Perfect Strangers” its in Amazon prime too..
Concept: Every relationship is built on bricks called Truth &Lies…. If you pull out any brick(Lies) then the whole building collaps( including the truth bricks)….

Me and my late were transperent am as transparent with my sis

View attachment 98911

Yeahhh....completely opened up :hearteyes:

When ever I see an argument about this movie Love today….
I prefer them to watch a movie called “Perfect Strangers” its in Amazon prime too..
Concept: Every relationship is built on bricks called Truth &Lies…. If you pull out any brick(Lies) then the whole building collaps( including the truth bricks)….

Yeah watched this movie long back !!!!!! Our phone holds all our secrets na :tso: come lets exchange it someday :highfive: