• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Just ShE !

MillaN

✮ HeZ FerroN ✮
VIP
Posting Freak
A thread seeing her or me or really she !

it's literally about conveying something, which is really into the crux of my brain and I don't wanna deliver it to the required person. But, to someone unknown to me.

Like two rivers winding alongside one another, sometimes in separate directions, but always towards the ocean.

:nodding:

it's literally about conveying something, which is really into the crux of my brain and I don't wanna deliver it to the required person. But, to someone unknown to me.

Like two rivers winding alongside one another, sometimes in separate directions, but always towards the ocean.

:Like: nice set of words

When she closed her eyes facing towards the sky with every drop of rain that kissed her face.
With a feel of tight chested breathe , she dwelled into the memories slowly in silence that, the rain drops were heavy in her ears !
At first, its like she needs all the rain kisses,
At times its, its like the world where there is no noise !

Awesome....
Keeep writing

Last edited:

She knows everything..

Last edited: