• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Just Cherish ❤️

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
i received multiple calls from the same person. I rolled my eyes and took a heave sigh, mumbled ‘you.. again’
I hated that he clings to me, every single time as if he doesn’t have anything to get busy for.
“What?” I answered. Instead of anger all i have seen was smile from his side. I swiftly shaken away the thought of his affections towards me..
“I just missed you’’ seeing that smile you kept doesn’t melted me away but further irritated me.
“Get a life.” as I hung up the call, i still got the same calls and positive and loving words from you.
How can you not just hate me as much as I want you to, just so you stay away. Fist clenched breathe deepens, I am oozing with hatred. How does life made me feel the warmth of this one person and yet I stayed cold. I cannot breakthrough.

. . . A month later . . .
At the coffee shop with my friends, the usual go-to place during break time from the ER, got the latte and a small chitchat about someone we know. The unusual gossip.

About how depression can take away even the “happiest” person, who got the smiles everywhere. They say don’t believe when someone say ‘i will kill myself’ but I think it serves as a warning that they might have considered that too. Disregarding the emotions one shows and putting their effort to communicate about their feelings into nothing is alarming.

It aches me the moment I heard the news about one that lose their life because they were tired of being misunderstood, and to feel different from others.
When someone is showing signs of depression, please show kindness and instead of scolding learn to listen.

“ I have to go” I walked out from the coffee shop, i hit up my phone and call him but got no answer. I took a cab. Its been awhile that I have been making my busy schedules as an excuse to avoid him. Its time to face him.

Ten minutes later I arrived at his apartment. I looked around and there are many ones but I still remember his apt. number 102.
“Hello”

I saw him with his unfading smiles and sparkly eyes, literally i know I wanted to see more of them.

“I miss you, and you came” i did not say anything but i can feel the hot feeling in my eyes as my tears are kind of about to fall lips trembled and I stepped closer towards him and wrapped my arms around.

“I love you.” finally letting go of the pride because for a long time i know i wanted to love and be loved. “Thank you for holding a lil longer. And for not giving up.”

“ I will be here, your well wisher, always. I love you.”

….

Sometimes we have someone and we tend to take it for granted. Cherish everything around you, and spread nothing but kindness and love ❤️
A simple act of kindness. Is everything to literally anyone. If you do so, you might just have save a life.

i received multiple calls from the same person. I rolled my eyes and took a heave sigh, mumbled ‘you.. again’
I hated that he clings to me, every single time as if he doesn’t have anything to get busy for.
“What?” I answered. Instead of anger all i have seen was smile from his side. I swiftly shaken away the thought of his affections towards me..
“I just missed you’’ seeing that smile you kept doesn’t melted me away but further irritated me.
“Get a life.” as I hung up the call, i still got the same calls and positive and loving words from you.
How can you not just hate me as much as I want you to, just so you stay away. Fist clenched breathe deepens, I am oozing with hatred. How does life made me feel the warmth of this one person and yet I stayed cold. I cannot breakthrough.

At the coffee shop with my friends, the usual go-to place during break time from the ER, got the latte and a small chitchat about someone we know. The unusual gossip.

About how depression can take away even the “happiest” person, who got the smiles everywhere. They say don’t believe when someone say ‘i will kill myself’ but I think it serves as a warning that they might have considered that too. Disregarding the emotions one shows and putting their effort to communicate about their feelings into nothing is alarming.

It aches me the moment I heard the news about one that lose their life because they were tired of being misunderstood, and to feel different from others.
When someone is showing signs of depression, please show kindness and instead of scolding learn to listen.

“ I have to go” I walked out from the coffee shop, i hit up my phone and call him but got no answer. I took a cab. Its been awhile that I have been making my busy schedules as an excuse to avoid him. Its time to face him.

Ten minutes later I arrived at his apartment. I looked around and there are many ones but I still remember his apt. number 102.
“Hello”

I saw him with his unfading smiles and sparkly eyes, literally i know I wanted to see more of them.

“I miss you, and you came” i did not say anything but i can feel the hot feeling in my eyes as my tears are kind of about to fall lips trembled and I stepped closer towards him and wrapped my arms around.

“I love you.” finally letting go of the pride because for a long time i know i wanted to love and be loved. “Thank you for holding a lil longer. And for not giving up.”

….

Sometimes we have someone and we tend to take it for granted. Cherish everything around you, and spread nothing but kindness and love ❤️
A simple act of kindness. Is everything to literally anyone. If you do so, you might just have save a life.
Yeah.. it's correct..

" A simple act of kindness. Is everything to literally anyone. If You do so, You might just have save a life."

Awesome ❤️

“Hello”

….

“Hello”

….

Very few people in life get a chance to improve things...

Well Done :Like:

“Hello”

….

Missed the scribbles for a while