• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Jupiter misusing her admin power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakker

Favoured Frenzy
Screenshot_20231010-215844~2.png
What a fellow reason to ban mute is ok but wtf ban for a such a small thing although i didn't tag someone she ban me for this reason. Hades well done good staff

Also complaint/reports get some attention and action or just this post get likes and reactions:Cwl:

View attachment 171218
What a fellow reason to ban mute is ok but wtf ban for a such a small thing although i didn't tag someone she ban me for this reason. Hades well done good staff

Also complaint/reports get some attention and action or just this post get likes and reactions:Cwl:
U mean u never abused anyone? So u r too innocent n never abused anyone n got banned .....there will be a valid reason for sure for the action

U mean u never abused anyone? So u r too innocent n never abused anyone n got banned .....there will be a valid reason for sure for the action
So tell the valid reason bro i also see some pro chat users abusing each other.now ban them also only rules for users? I didn't say i am innocent i just said everyone abuse ok mute me but why ban ? :Like:

u are not only abuser but u promoting other site , u were banned for making fun set up kid dp when i removed and u comment on wall soo yes u are banned and whenever i will see you you will be banned Mr. Raftaar ;)have courage to tell your nick chat along with complain... ohh I forget you made this much ids that u don't know now which you using .

@Hades do needful or shell I?? I dont need such people on forum Too. First of all promoting site its straight ban ... about other Mr. Raftaar act will not comment but everyone know him and his abusive behaviour

Screenshot_2023-10-07-10-55-42-13_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc (1).jpg

u are not only abuser but u promoting other site , u were banned for making fun set up kid dp when i removed and u comment on wall soo yes u are banned and whenever i will see you you will be banned Mr. Raftaar ;)have courage to tell your nick chat along with complain... ohh I forget you made this much ids that u don't know now which you using .

@Hades do needful or shell I?? I dont need such people on forum Too. First of all promoting site its straight ban ... about other Mr. Raftaar act will not comment but everyone know him and his abusive behaviour

View attachment 171333
Lol that kid dp is from very famous meme, second thing everyone abuse ban them also ,third thing this forum or site doesn't belongs to you so you are nothing to say u need me in such forum or so ,, i have guts to use my name Raftaar id in front you but you keep banning me for our past fights ....Miss Jupiter :Cwl:

Lol that kid dp is from very famous meme, second thing everyone abuse ban them also ,third thing this forum or site doesn't belongs to you so you are nothing to say u need me in such forum or so ,, i have guts to use my name Raftaar id in front you but you keep banning me for our past fights ....Miss Jupiter :Cwl:
She can say and can ban you if needed ,Hades and I may own the site but @JUPITER is one of our staff members and she does her job as we requested her to do perfectly and now she will do the next thing i am going to ask her to

@JUPITER kindly remove this trash from the forum ,it is taking up time and space for more important users and fun

Status
Not open for further replies.