• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Jo❤️Saraa

Bro, broken heart lle mansilavullu
Athu Enthinu Da ee threadil Idune Ivide Ithu Content Illalo ninak veshamam undengil Ne athin oru Thread Indaki idu :map: ithu ipom Baki ullavar de samathanam koode povum alle

✨❤️ Happy Second Monthversary, My Love!!! ❤️✨

Our journey started with just a simple 'Hi' on a fine day. I still remember that moment. I used to spend most of my time in the Zingy lobby, but on that particular day, I found myself in the Tamil lobby, and that's when you appeared. I knew of you before, but we hadn't exchanged any words.

People were saying hi to each other, and I felt like you wouldn't talk to me, so I decided to leave the Zingy room. But then, unexpectedly, you tagged me with a 'Hi.' I was surprised since we hadn't spoken before. You explained that you were saying hi to everyone whose name you saw in the forum. I chuckled to myself and replied to you.
View attachment 204093

Although I mostly hung out in Zingy, our conversations mainly took place in private messages. We started off as strangers. Within a week, you started calling me
'Mithra' because of Sam's 'theri' gif. I was confused at first and tried to keep my distance from you, but something about you intrigued me. You were like a magnet pulling me in.

At a point of time,Mithra changed to
Mithuuuu on the Tamil wall!! I still remember that day. We began selecting DP and CP for me. We had numerous discussions about my CP and DP. Whenever I changed them, he would come online and say 'Mithuuuu, semma'. It was nice to hear!
View attachment 204096

We talked about many things, discovering that we shared similar characters and attitudes.I began sharing both my real and virtual life stories with you, something I don't easily do with others. There was just something about you that made me feel comfortable opening up.
Whenever you came online, I would play a song. Then, when I faced difficulties here, you were there for me, joining me even when I went beta. We spent precious moments together, listening to music and chatting endlessly. Eventually, we decided to play a game, and that was a turning point.

We started sharing gifs on each other's walls, like a couple, even though we both knew it was just a game. But over time, we began to feel something more between us. Despite sensing a shift in our relationship, we were hesitant to cross that line. Those days were truly
magical.✨✨✨

Finally, our game ended, and our love story began on
December 14th, a day that will always be memorable in Zozo Journey .
View attachment 204095

Yes, we've now crossed the two-month mark in our journey. Along the way, we've shared many experiences, including moments of love, arguments, and days of longing. But each trial has only made our love stronger.
View attachment 204092
I'm not sure how many more days or months we'll spend here, but our bond will never fade. Whether I'm with you or not, '
Jo' means 'Saraa,' and 'Saraa' means 'Jo.' That will never change.
View attachment 204102

In these two months, our love has deepened with each step of our journey.

You started to step into my heart slowly, it was definitely not just affection.

I love you immensely, my dear. I'll never miss you here, no matter the circumstance.

✨
❤️ Happy Second Monthversary, My Love!!! ❤️✨
Jomac ❤️ Saraa

Happy Valentine's Day Da Kedi Ma...ma!!!❤️✨
i Love you lots & lots forever!!❤️✨
View attachment 204088
Happy To Be Jo's Mithuuuu!!❤️✨

@Jomac ❤️✨❤️✨
Wowww Happy 2nd monthversary @Jomac @Saraa Stay happy always :heart1:
First time seeing an essay from u Sammm but that was really awesome
images (38).jpeg

Last edited:
✨❤️ Happy Second Monthversary, My Love!!! ❤️✨

Our journey started with just a simple 'Hi' on a fine day. I still remember that moment. I used to spend most of my time in the Zingy lobby, but on that particular day, I found myself in the Tamil lobby, and that's when you appeared. I knew of you before, but we hadn't exchanged any words.

People were saying hi to each other, and I felt like you wouldn't talk to me, so I decided to leave the Zingy room. But then, unexpectedly, you tagged me with a 'Hi.' I was surprised since we hadn't spoken before. You explained that you were saying hi to everyone whose name you saw in the forum. I chuckled to myself and replied to you.
View attachment 204093

Although I mostly hung out in Zingy, our conversations mainly took place in private messages. We started off as strangers. Within a week, you started calling me
'Mithra' because of Sam's 'theri' gif. I was confused at first and tried to keep my distance from you, but something about you intrigued me. You were like a magnet pulling me in.

At a point of time,Mithra changed to
Mithuuuu on the Tamil wall!! I still remember that day. We began selecting DP and CP for me. We had numerous discussions about my CP and DP. Whenever I changed them, he would come online and say 'Mithuuuu, semma'. It was nice to hear!
View attachment 204096

We talked about many things, discovering that we shared similar characters and attitudes.I began sharing both my real and virtual life stories with you, something I don't easily do with others. There was just something about you that made me feel comfortable opening up.
Whenever you came online, I would play a song. Then, when I faced difficulties here, you were there for me, joining me even when I went beta. We spent precious moments together, listening to music and chatting endlessly. Eventually, we decided to play a game, and that was a turning point.

We started sharing gifs on each other's walls, like a couple, even though we both knew it was just a game. But over time, we began to feel something more between us. Despite sensing a shift in our relationship, we were hesitant to cross that line. Those days were truly
magical.✨✨✨

Finally, our game ended, and our love story began on
December 14th, a day that will always be memorable in Zozo Journey .
View attachment 204095

Yes, we've now crossed the two-month mark in our journey. Along the way, we've shared many experiences, including moments of love, arguments, and days of longing. But each trial has only made our love stronger.
View attachment 204092
I'm not sure how many more days or months we'll spend here, but our bond will never fade. Whether I'm with you or not, '
Jo' means 'Saraa,' and 'Saraa' means 'Jo.' That will never change.
View attachment 204102

In these two months, our love has deepened with each step of our journey.

You started to step into my heart slowly, it was definitely not just affection.

I love you immensely, my dear. I'll never miss you here, no matter the circumstance.

✨
❤️ Happy Second Monthversary, My Love!!! ❤️✨
Jomac ❤️ Saraa

Happy Valentine's Day Da Kedi Ma...ma!!!❤️✨
i Love you lots & lots forever!!❤️✨
View attachment 204088
Happy To Be Jo's Mithuuuu!!❤️✨

@Jomac ❤️✨❤️✨
@Jomac @Saraa
Happy second month Anniversary ❤️❤️
Happy valentine's day Josaraa ❤️❤️
:hearteyes:

Penning down the magic moments
and walking down the memory lane is always a beautiful feeling...

14th's are always spl ❤️ I wish you guys enjoy thrill of exploration and discovery of your adventures together ❤️

Happy Valentine's
Jo & Sammoo

:hearteyes: :heart1:

14th's are always spl ❤️ I wish you guys enjoy thrill of exploration and discovery of your adventures together ❤️

Happy Valentine's
Jo & Sammoo

Happy valentine's day Manna!!!:inlove::heart1:

Last edited:

Happy Valentine's
Jo & Sammoo

Bro ❤️✨ Thanks la soli … ungala veli aala aka mataen ! :angel: