• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Jio TV plus

R

Ramchandan

Jio TV+, a content curation platform for all Jio set-top box users, has been announced at the Reliance Jio AGM. The platform offers ease in discovery of OTT content and a single sign-on for 12 global OTT apps. In addition to traditional search, Jio TV+ offers aggregated voice search that understand context. It searches for content based on actors, directors, genres, producers, and even mood. Possibly the biggest feature is the single sign-in support for 12 OTT apps including Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Voot, Sony LIV, Zee5, Lionsgate Play, JioCinema, Shemaroo, JioSaavn, YouTube, and Eros Now.

The new Jio TV+ platform's single sign-in process looks to reduce the cumbersome need to have different logins for different apps. This single-click process will allow users to play content from different apps in a seamless and easy manner, without having to log-in to different apps each time. This single-click process is only applicable for the 12 apps mentioned above.
jiotvplus (1).jpg

OMG !! Now we are all like somehow bound to the Ambanis . Its like they have bought "India" . No wonder the next generation will be learning about them in history !

Ever since I was thirteen years old I was very fond of movies and series. I especially liked action movies and horror movies. I used to watch them with my dad in the evening and I really enjoyed doing that with him. I had the comfort of watching any movie I wanted for free since my family paid the bills. When I turned eighteen a few months ago this year I moved into a new apartment and couldn't pay the expensive TV bill. I then learned about sites that charge less for the same channels and movies like Simply Switch or Netflix and I have been using them ever since.

Last edited: