• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Itz been three years: Rapz

VAMC

Mr. Squeaky Clean
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Itz been 3 yrs since U made me a staff member, @Rapunzel..!!

3 yrs ago , around this time itself u asked @Deepak Kiran to convey a msg regarding my view on taking up a room mod. As soon as I logged into forum I saw a text from you about the same. I had a convo with Deepa , Swetha and Vineela about it and finally decided to take up the responsibility .

Becoming a Room mod to an Admin, it was you who always supported me. No matter how the situation was u were by my side.

It was me who brought up an initiative regarding the events but u took all d pressure and negativity. When I was unhappy or in difficult circumstances it was you who was very supportive, thanks for always sharing the responsibility, care n support.

There were instances when we argued about things but that never impacted us nor our egos clashed nor ever did we feel uncomfortable with one another coz our main motto was well being of the site .

When I contested in the elections for becoming an Admin , it was you who cast the 1st vote to me.

There were instances when rumors about me spread like wild fire.., even in such a situation you were by my side. U comforted me with your words, when I was on the brink of getting depressed you made me understand that perseverance is what matters. You confided in me more than I did.

When you are angry people feel nervous to talk to you. But no matter how your mood was you gave me that freedom and liberty to msg and advice . You always gave me that right to suggest and express my views . Thanks for letting me into your comfort zone and prioritizing me.

I'm not ur lover nor ur friend. I admire the determination you had towards developing the site (2020-2022).

Any day , you’d be on top of my list if I’d want to mention the ppl I admire on ZoZo.

We never discussed much about personal stuff , we had many convos about well being of the site ….this is the utmost reason why we value each others’ work and this is also one of d reason why we trust one another.

May be the similarity between you and me or I should better say the reason for a strong bond between us is the thought of “ ZOZO FIRST AND REMAINING THINGS NEXT”.

forever ur
Ser Jorah Mormont..!!

and always ZOZOian.

Itz been 3 yrs since U made me a staff member, @Rapunzel..!!

3 yrs ago , around this time itself u asked @Deepak Kiran to convey a msg regarding my view on taking up a room mod. As soon as I logged into forum I saw a text from you about the same. I had a convo with Deepa , Swetha and Vineela about it and finally decided to take up the responsibility .

Becoming a Room mod to an Admin, it was you who always supported me. No matter how the situation was u were by my side.

It was me who brought up an initiative regarding the events but u took all d pressure and negativity. When I was unhappy or in difficult circumstances it was you who was very supportive, thanks for always sharing the responsibility, care n support.

There were instances when we argued about things but that never impacted us nor our egos clashed nor ever did we feel uncomfortable with one another coz our main motto was well being of the site .

When I contested in the elections for becoming an Admin , it was you who cast the 1st vote to me.

There were instances when rumors about me spread like wild fire.., even in such a situation you were by my side. U comforted me with your words, when I was on the brink of getting depressed you made me understand that perseverance is what matters. You confided in me more than I did.

When you are angry people feel nervous to talk to you. But no matter how your mood was you gave me that freedom and liberty to msg and advice . You always gave me that right to suggest and express my views . Thanks for letting me into your comfort zone and prioritizing me.

I'm not ur lover nor ur friend. I admire the determination you had towards developing the site (2020-2022).

Any day , you’d be on top of my list if I’d want to mention the ppl I admire on ZoZo.

We never discussed much about personal stuff , we had many convos about well being of the site ….this is the utmost reason why we value each others’ work and this is also one of d reason why we trust one another.

May be the similarity between you and me or I should better say the reason for a strong bond between us is the thought of “ ZOZO FIRST AND REMAINING THINGS NEXT”.

forever ur
Ser Jorah Mormont..!!

and always ZOZOian.
You are following me. I left the room badge you left admin badge :Cwl: