• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Its not about sex but yes its about making others happy

Sun_Light

Wellknown Ace
Just believe me and dont be selfish you will get more that that your expectations,
Just start giving instead of taking
Once you start making others happy instead of making yourself, God will automatically take a responsibility to make you happy.

"Real happiness lies in giving happiness to others, not in making oneself happy."

:heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

Last edited:
Just believe me and dont be selfish you will get more that that your expectations,
Just start giving instead or taking
Once you start making others happy instead of making yourself, God will automatically take a responsibility to make you happy.

"Real happiness lies in giving happiness to others, not in making oneself happy."

quote-sometimes-life-becomes-too-complicated-and-all-you.gif

Just start giving instead or taking

Nice

Just start giving instead of taking

hows this related to sex