• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It's been... a while...

Billy

Wellknown Ace
Hey, umm, hey there... yes, yes you! Right there, umm hey...

I dunno why I say hey, in a sense so unequivocal that by that one statement you are of course my friend, undoubtedly.

It's so essential that it's pivotal that you know we've made a connection, it doesn't really matter if that connection was made verbally or with a curt nod of your head, or the 'who the hell are you talking to' facial expressions. It simply doesn't...

But no... no it doesn't work that way, everyone turns away with no acknowledgement or acceptance. I or we or whoever may as just shout and bawl at the top of our lungs "HEY YO! I'M HERE, TALK TO ME!"

But again no, let the strange, confused puzzled looks commence. Any would or certainly most would have you think, 'nah, nu uh, you can't speak about your problems or your feelings, your not allowed, simple as that!'

We are 22 years into the 21st century, and still there is a huge lack of acknowledgement that people NEED to speak out, people NEED to be heard, that people simply NEED help, if that help is an ear to vent to, or a shoulder to lean and cry on...

Only we as individuals can make that positive change, and it's high on time that we try to, high on time...

Soo let it be known that I Billy aka Nemo am here for you if you need someone to talk to, someone to vent at, message me here, or you can find me most days in the Sex Chat room of Zozo.

Last edited: