• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It's a shade not jus an emoji

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Where will your heart go, when its broken to the one soul whom you want to hear it out ? or to your own who doesn't want to broken again ? leaning upon a shoulder gives you comfort, do those tears ease you off ? but how long can we lean upon, what's all with those emotional chaos, they never heal even with time, down the road does time heal or we jus tend to pretend that it does, on a fine day thinking back it would still hurt ! if it doesn't, it wasn't real ! maybe time doesn't heal we jus understand yeah it hurts, but that's okay ! not because we let it jus that we embrace it with a smile, pain is so beautiful when embraced knowing there was love behind it, what's there to be strong when love itself wasn't a weakness ! Love for there's no reason not to be loved, smile for there's no reason not to smile !

You yourself are the reason to smile and to love ! jus because you can blossom love in some and put a smile on some, Love coz you can smile coz you can and there are many to see a lovely smile on your face ! that's a shade, that's a breeze, that's an aroma and that's a shade which can never be forced !

Where will your heart go, when its broken to the one soul whom you want to hear it out ?
Most of the times we search for the same person who caused that , we just feel comfort sharing the pain to the same person with a hope..they might understand!!
do those tears ease you off ?
Yes... Shedding tears gives you emotional relief instantly... After a good cry, we can sleep more peacefully
does time heal or we jus tend to pretend that it does,
Time may not heal us completely but gradually time fades those intense emotions!!
pain is so beautiful when embraced knowing there was love behind it,
Pain is not just beautiful...pain is very addictive..we just find a strange comfort in painful emotions...many times we just don't want to come out of that dark place..even someone tries to help and pull us out!!
You yourself are the reason to smile and to love ! jus because you can blossom love in some and put a smile on some, Love coz you can smile coz you can and there are many to see a lovely smile on your face ! that's a shade, that's a breeze, that's an aroma and that's a shade which can never be forced !
Yes yes yes...trueeee!!

Hmm

What happened to my little brother?

You always have my shoulder to lean on..if you feel comfortable to share!

I guess these are just random thoughts of my 18 years wisdom!!

Nicely written..as always!!

Cheers bro!!❤️

Most of the times we search for the same person who caused that , we just feel comfort sharing the pain to the same person with a hope..they might understand!!

Yes... Shedding tears gives you emotional relief instantly... After a good cry, we can sleep more peacefully

Time may not heal us completely but gradually time fades those intense emotions!!

Pain is not just beautiful...pain is very addictive..we just find a strange comfort in painful emotions...many times we just don't want to come out of that dark place..even someone tries to help and pull us out!!

Yes yes yes...trueeee!!

Hmm

What happened to my little brother?

You always have my shoulder to lean on..if you feel comfortable to share!

I guess these are just random thoughts of my 18 years wisdom!!

Nicely written..as always!!

Cheers bro!!❤️
Its' all jus random thoughts !