• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It's a losing battle

Stupidworld

Shrewd Word Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
losing love is hard. you woke up to the sight of their face every day. their name was the last thing on your lips every night as you fell sleep. now you spend every moment wondering how many months, years you’ll spend seeking them in every person you meet, in every hand you hold. youre thrown back into the world, it is not the same place that you left when you snuggled into the one you painstakingly built , who do you share your silly jokes and trivial everyday gossip with? who do you share your secret language with. how do you go back to being human again?

Ummmm well it's all in your hand how to get back to human again, but wait we introduced ourselves as aliens from where on earth this human came in between.
Just kidding......
Yeah very beautifully written always feel aww with your words they do magic, how beautifully you express things :hearteyes:

Ummmm well it's all in your hand how to get back to human again, but wait we introduced ourselves as aliens from where on earth this human came in between.
Just kidding......
Yeah very beautifully written always feel aww with your words they do magic, how beautifully you express things :hearteyes:
Aliens haha .. Thank you By the way

losing love is hard. you woke up to the sight of their face every day. their name was the last thing on your lips every night as you fell sleep. now you spend every moment wondering how many months, years you’ll spend seeking them in every person you meet, in every hand you hold. youre thrown back into the world, it is not the same place that you left when you snuggled into the one you painstakingly built , who do you share your silly jokes and trivial everyday gossip with? who do you share your secret language with. how do you go back to being human again?
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Always there for u Partner :heart1:

:Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:

Pesitu irukapave mela kai vaichitingaaaaa laaaa....

Ini nadaka poraa sambavathukulaam na porupu ilaa

Hey buddy, I dont think we've met officially but seen you in tamil room and Indore rooms mostly.
What a post man, only problem is I can surely say every one reading this thread might relate themselves. Forget about everyone, I seriosuly do.
Sometimes I do feel like "Part of myself is missing as they have been there all the time".

P.S: I concentrate more on my physique like a good run, swim or starting a new habit might help the person a lot. Just a suggestion.

Last edited: