• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ithu unmaiya?

As i said i flirt with all but i have very less and some special pepole i treat as mine. Its not easy to flirt if a girl needs sexual flirt you need to do a sexual flirt if a girl needs a friendly flirt you need to be do that if a girl needs funny flirt you need to so girls have a better mood swing than zaheer khan . You need to find the crt slot and bowl the crt ball then only you can master that. Its sometimes you aim for the yorker and it goes full toss and hit you out of the pvt sometimes you plan for the full toss it goes as a yorker and she. Was out lolz learn the way to flirt its not easy to succeed a girls mind. Flirt with all hate none

As i said i flirt with all but i have very less and some special pepole i treat as mine. Its not easy to flirt if a girl needs sexual flirt you need to do a sexual flirt if a girl needs a friendly flirt you need to be do that if a girl needs funny flirt you need to so girls have a better mood swing than zaheer khan . You need to find the crt slot and bowl the crt ball then only you can master that. Its sometimes you aim for the yorker and it goes full toss and hit you out of the pvt sometimes you plan for the full toss it goes as a yorker and she. Was out lolz learn the way to flirt its not easy to succeed a girls mind. Flirt with all hate none

I couldn't find better explanation than this

Ultimate!

To conclude from my side I vaguely remember a sentence

Flirting is like chess, one wrong move and you can never get it back as the opponent is a master