• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info It always happens when we were asleep, LOL

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, what went wrong?

Nothing serious, We received a confirmation email from our data center to report back in an hour, and we (@Hades and Myself) slept for 8 hours. LOL, that's what happened.

We were reported by a stupid amateur who thought it was their best way to take chatzozo down for a false report. Next time, if you want to report such complaints, take it directly to us. Don't play such a foolish dope act next time.

Message reported :
Reporter: Anonymous
Images being posted by users of underage child exploitation happen frequently as is talk of child abuse. this happens frequently in the German Chat Room and in the Sex Chat room. Administrators, Moderators and Site owners are not providing sufficient coverage to prevent this from happening and the site owner has not done enough to prevent this from happening.

We have worked with Homeland Security, Europol, NCMEC, and several authority to catch a lot of pedos in the past, and so do we in the future.

Do you think you are the first one to try to pull us down? Grow up people, our admins and moderators are here for like 24*7 the max on the sex chat side, they put their asses behind the screen to make sure nothing happens like this. Our report system is the best report system compared to any chat application out there.

The Truth Always Prevails

So, what went wrong?

Nothing serious, We received a confirmation email from our data center to report back in an hour, and we (@Hades and Myself) slept for 8 hours. LOL, that's what happened.

We were reported by a stupid amateur who thought it was their best way to take chatzozo down for a false report. Next time, if you want to report such complaints, take it directly to us. Don't play such a foolish dope act next time.

We have worked with Homeland Security, Europol, NCMEC, and several authority to catch a lot of pedos in the past, and so do we in the future.

Do you think you are the first one to try to pull us down? Grow up people, our admins are here for like 24*7 the max on the sex chat side, they put their asses behind the screen to make sure nothing happens like this. Our report system is the best report system compared to any chat application out there.

Be frank and truth :cool1: :inlove:

Carry on Brothers....... :l
So, what went wrong?

Do you think you are the first one to try to pull us down? Grow up people, our admins and moderators are here for like 24*7 the max on the sex chat side, they put their asses behind the screen to make sure nothing happens like this. Our report system is the best report system compared to any chat application out there.

Carry on Brother :Like:

i have over all these Sacificed my own personal info ,adress and contact info in making reports ,i have shared emails with agents of HOMELAND SECURITY CYBER TASKFORCES ,i have spoke on the phone with agents of fedral agancies ,contacts at the NCMEC by email and phone . i have saved every email ,every ip ,data info sent in on pedos who think they can post there horrendous stuff in our site
we have have installed a report system allowing users to report to us illegal content that is a obligation by LAW for all chat apps.

so to the coward who decided to report us anonymously, did you get a kick out it because whatever you plan was or is you have failed ,if you think we dont pay attention or do what needs to be done then you have no idea on what zozo is ,im sure if you took the time to speak to the staff or even read the forum you would find threads containing my personal emails that reported pedos
you would have been told that i have with our team stopped mulitple pedos in the last 10 years
and without hiding our IDENTITIES because even as a free chat we spend more on making sure our chat and its users are safe then we do on ourselves

so how does it feel knowing we're still standing and your still crying at your failing attempt.
you thought this site had one person looking after it well it doesnt it has a village and if i were you i wouldnt come back .

To our other users ,please continue to use the user report system and help us take out the illegal trash that abuses our site ,your reports have been helpful and used in many reports made and will continue to do so
WE THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Always one bad apple in the bunch. :slap: Any way, the situation has been resolved and fixed to prevent such frivolous reports from happening again. This person thought they could circumvent the chain of command and accomplish what others have often tried in the past. Guess what? ZoZo is still here, it wont be going anywhere even after 13yrs. :evilgrin1: As for our other users, continue to enjoy the chat and the forum. We appreciate your continued help and support and as always Happy Chatting. :rock:

Dane Marco.