• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It’s me BendOverLady lol

EkaLustYa

Eternal Optimist of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
What should I write about myself and how to introduce ? Okay let me give a try.

First question I was asked most of the times when I start a conversation with anyone, after few minutes they say “ okay enough dramas! Tell me your old user id”. What the fuck, really ? Lol. I am not new to the chat world BUT definitely new to this zozo.

Little over a month I entered here on 07.OCT.2021, and fiddled in some guest nicks to check the temperature and after that I settled with this nick. Again a confusion around my nick too lol. “Am I a lady already bent or a guy asking a lady to bend” lol . I am the later. Last time I checked ( around 2 seconds ago), I am still a pure male.

How did I enter here? When I was talking to a girl in other platform where I come from, I asked her” what are all the other apps or sites did you use”, one of those was this zozo. Again I asked , why did you leave zozo. Her answer was “ that’s a damn sex chat site, either gifs or asking for sex chat”. Lol after hearing this I thought to myself “ this is what I am looking for dumbo and did a little bit of dance ( just like Pawan Kalyan behind the tree in some movie) lol. And I am here.

My initial assessment about this site was- this is same as any other chat sites nothing different. When I decided to leave once for all one angel pinged me and said try the forum and she guided me through all the rituals. Thanks . This forum is an absolutely saving grace! Knowing different people thoughts and other sundries is always a fun. Where am I? Introducing my self, right ?

Ok. Apart from what I said above, I like all ball games ? Except gay balls, lol) football, baseball,soccer ) I don’t know why Americans call football as fricking soccer), this is the game you get as close resemblance as life!

I love talking about movies, from GodFather to the Unbearable lightness of being. Battle of Algiers to Queen Margot. From Mayabazar to Prasthaanam to Amrutha.

I love books, from Ayn Rand to Paulo Coelho to Eric Segal to literotica lol. From Kutumbarao to Ramani boothu kathalu.

Get some coffee or scotch and sit with me. We will definitely explore.

Lastly about opinions. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and I have mine. At the end of the day my attitude is “ please roll up all your opinions, and gleefully up your asses” lol ( no offense meant). Let’s respect each other within our privacies and little spaces.

Feel happy to know you all people!

Have a happy stay and let’s explore.

Thank you all.
Yours,
BendOverLady.

Last edited:

First question I was asked most of the times when I start a conversation with anyone, after few minutes they say “ okay enough dramas! Tell me your old user id”. What the fuck, really ? Lol. I am not new the chat world BUT definitely new to this zozo.

Little over a month I entered here on 07.OCT.2021, and fiddled In some guest nicks to check the temperature after that I settled with this nick. Again a confusion around my nick too lol. “Am I lady already bent or a guy asking a lady to bend” lol . I am the later. Last time I checked ( around 2 seconds ago), I am still a pure male.

How did I enter here? When I was talking to a girl in other platform where I come from, I asked her” what are all the other apps or sites did you use”, one of those was this zozo. Again I asked , why did you leave zozo. He answer was “ that’s a damn sex chat site, either gifs or asking for sex chat”. Lol after hearing this I thought to myself “ this is what I am looking for dumbo and did a little bit of dance ( just like Pawan Kalyan behind the tree in some movie) lol. And I am here.

My in initial assessment about this site was- this is same as any other chat sites nothing different. When I decided to leave once for all one angel pinged me and said try the forum and she guided me through all the rituals. Thanks . This forum is an absolutely saving grace! Knowing different people thoughts and other sundries is always a fun. Where am I? Introducing my self, right ?

Ok. Apart from what I said above, I like all ball games ? Except gay balls, lol) football, baseball,soccer ) I don’t know why Americans call football as fricking soccer), this is the game you get as close resemblance as life!

I love talking about movies, from GodFather to the Unbearable lightness of being. Battle of Algiers to Queen Margot. From Mayabazar to Prasthaanam to Amrutha.

I love books, from Ayn Rand to Paulo Coelho to Eric Segal to literotica lol. From Kutumbarao to Ramani boothu kathalu.

Lastly about opinions. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and I have mine. At the end of the day my attitude is “ please roll up all your opinions, and gleefully up your asses” lol ( no offense meant). Let’s respect each other with in our privacies and little spaces.

Thank you all.
Yours,
BendOverLady.
Finally, I see one person express himself so well welcome to the forum hv fun

First question I was asked most of the times when I start a conversation with anyone, after few minutes they say “ okay enough dramas! Tell me your old user id”. What the fuck, really ? Lol. I am not new the chat world BUT definitely new to this zozo.

Little over a month I entered here on 07.OCT.2021, and fiddled In some guest nicks to check the temperature after that I settled with this nick. Again a confusion around my nick too lol. “Am I lady already bent or a guy asking a lady to bend” lol . I am the later. Last time I checked ( around 2 seconds ago), I am still a pure male.

How did I enter here? When I was talking to a girl in other platform where I come from, I asked her” what are all the other apps or sites did you use”, one of those was this zozo. Again I asked , why did you leave zozo. He answer was “ that’s a damn sex chat site, either gifs or asking for sex chat”. Lol after hearing this I thought to myself “ this is what I am looking for dumbo and did a little bit of dance ( just like Pawan Kalyan behind the tree in some movie) lol. And I am here.

My in initial assessment about this site was- this is same as any other chat sites nothing different. When I decided to leave once for all one angel pinged me and said try the forum and she guided me through all the rituals. Thanks . This forum is an absolutely saving grace! Knowing different people thoughts and other sundries is always a fun. Where am I? Introducing my self, right ?

Lastly about opinions. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and I have mine. At the end of the day my attitude is “ please roll up all your opinions, and gleefully up your asses” lol ( no offense meant). Let’s respect each other with in our privacies and little spaces.

Thank you all.
Yours,
BendOverLady.
After going through your this post you give me vibes of a person from forum she writes so much lengthy as you write
You both must be sibblings, neighbours or from same school hahahaha

Finally, I see one person express himself so well welcome to the forum hv fun
Thank you @Uncle42 Thick. I see your comments I like them too, the most recent one was correcting the grammar from “success” to “succeed “. Most of the people either ignore or press “like” and go silent instead of correcting it. Good work, keep it up.

After going through your this post you give me vibes of a person from forum she writes so much lengthy as you write
You both must be sibblings, neighbours or from same school hahahaha
Thank you @Beryl. I guess and I know who are you referring to lol. No no no no, not a sibling. I am hitting on her but she is not budging lol . Any tips or recommendations? Lol

Thank you all.
Yours,
BendOverLady.
Hello and welcome.
be safe and have a great time here

Welcome aboard buddy,

So now u got a reason to stick to zozo...gud to know...

Am a coffee girl n I don't mind if u offer me a scotch haha let's explore then...

I see u have done lot of homework as I did when I entered to zozo...happy to have u here buddy...

Amuse us with ur charm...

I don't think so I have to remind u to go through the rules as u have down all the homework...still i wanna remind u as its my responsibility...

HAPPY forum ❤️

Welcome aboard buddy,

So now u got a reason to stick to zozo...gud to know...

Am a coffee girl n I don't mind if u offer me a scotch haha let's explore then...

I see u have done lot of homework as I did when I entered to zozo...happy to have u here buddy...

Amuse us with ur charm...

I don't think so I have to remind u to go through the rules as u have down all the homework...still i wanna remind u as its my responsibility...

HAPPY forum ❤️
Thank you @AmoRoUs ❤️ hmmmm amuse okay! But at this point of time all my charming skills at work only for you. Wish me all the best. I didn’t read any rules coz I’m definitely confident that I won’t break any rules what so ever with my conscious mind.

let’s explore with filter coffee with filter coffee first and if you are impressed, will open Glenfiddich. Happy exploration and excavation lol