• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Issue

Kindmen

Dear chat zozo team ,
Two days ago with my I'd kindmen I by mistake wrote on the wall that any school girls here but actually I was writing the college girls and if by mistake we wrote anything there is no delete option to delete the msg.

I was banned from this site .please look for it I am sorry if by mistake something went wrong. Please allow me to use the site.
I am sure u will allow me

Dear administrator

I wrote something on wall it was by mistake from now onwards I will strictly follow the rules of zozo as I don't have information about banning plz give me the last chance unban me plzzz help me

Dear sir I m guilty for my mistake I thought class's 12 th girl age are 18 that why I wrote plzz give me last chance I have not got the msges for muted and I did not get plzz sir look for it if I got the msges for muted I would not have written

Dear sir please introduce the delete option in chat zozo when I visited I liked very much plzz sir give me last chance next time I will be careful plzz request to u sir unban me as a head plzz sir last chance