• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Issue at the beta site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello and good evening,
I was at the beta site, the Hindi room so to say and I was reporting an issue about two warring users who kept on abusing repeatedly on the wall. However after reporting them I got a message that I have " reached my reporting limit " . I understand that the beta site is in the teething stage and also since no mods are there as of now but as a concerned user who just wants a little decorum in the room, why is this reporting limit set? I mean just a valid little question so that I may be careful in future before reporting.
Thank you and have a good day everyone. :)

Hello and good evening Ms.,
Thank your your solution to the issue. I shall do the same as and when required .
Hello and good evening Ms. ,
I tried the same yet it does not work . So if there is some other solution , kindly tell me . :)

You can only report a person once , once you report a person that is it you cant report them again ,it is also dont that way to prevent abusing the report system

Status
Not open for further replies.