RUAAN
Wellknown Ace
Fir jada achi lgungiVip m bhi achi lagti ho![]()

Fir jada achi lgungiVip m bhi achi lagti ho![]()

Wo to h pyare lagta h bug butterflyFir jada achi lgungi![]()

Sacha ishq oh hai jo bina kise umeed de nibhaya jaave,Zeher vekh ke pita te ki pita
Ishq soch ke kita te ki kita
Dil de ke dil len di aas rakhi
Ve Bulleya pyar vi lalach nal kita
te ki kita !!
- Ruaan

)If you know Khichdi fame Hansa and Praful they will reply kita and pita this way ..( kita matlab bachpan me bachche jab ekdusre se nhi bolte tab jo karte hai kitta and pita matlab babuji jo daru pite hai wo pita ..Wowww
Feels nice to read
Btw ....what is kita and pita?
)Hello and good evening Ms. . Verry well written as always. You seem to be a poetic and a romantic person at heart. Though I don't think what I am gonna post can match your words yet I would like to qoute Shiv Kumar Batalvi jee, one of the finest poets of Punjabi and Urdu at the same time. The verse I am quoting has also been sung by Sh. Jagjit Singh jee if you ever wanna listen. Well anyways here goes. " Mainu tera shabaab lai baitha, rang gora gulab lai baitha. Kinni pitti ke kinni baaki hai, mainu ohe hisaab lai baitha. Mainnu jadd vi tussi ho yaad aaye, Din dehaade sharab lai baitha. Hhahahaahahaha Don't think I am an alcoholic cause It's just that such songs touch my soul. God bless!!!. Cheers!!!Zeher vekh ke pita te ki pita
Ishq soch ke kita te ki kita
Dil de ke dil len di aas rakhi
Ve Bulleya pyar vi lalach nal kita
te ki kita !!
- Ruaan
Hush hush girlNhi points bnane h
Wowww
Feels nice to read
Btw ....what is kita and pita?
Kita matlab kara sayad pita matlab piya hi h wo pita khana mat soch lena
First instant I too thought pita bread.Wowww
Feels nice to read
Btw ....what is kita and pita?

First instant I too thought pita bread.
![]()
ye kesa afat hMene ni khaya yr heheThis is pita bread
View attachment 436396
Beautiful lines, Ruaan! Love can make us think deeply and sometimes even forget ourselves. True love is beautiful when it comes with honesty, genuine feelings, and a pure heart!Zeher vekh ke pita te ki pita
Ishq soch ke kita te ki kita
Dil de ke dil len di aas rakhi
Ve Bulleya pyar vi lalach nal kita
te ki kita !!
- Ruaan
I don’t undertsand why
Chetra ji ap or music ji same hein har thread p ap dono k cmnt or yaha ubka cmnt na dekhke ap bhi soch m pad gaye haha
hamare comments follow kiye ja raheChetra ji ap or music ji same hein har thread p ap dono k cmnt or yaha ubka cmnt na dekhke ap bhi soch m pad gaye haha