• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is your happiness all about your partner's happiness?

Do you believe that if your partner is happy, you will always be happy?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tomato Fellow

Wellknown Ace
Hey Hi!
Forum has been buzzing all around with people chipping in various content. Sadly but true, spam still takes the top spot. Was curious to know how many people agree/disagree to the thought that, if their partner is happy, they would also be by default happy! Seems weird for me. But nevertheless, like to see how far you folks take this forward.

@Administrator @SiRa @Versatile @ReddyGari ammai @Reddy gari Abbai @Versatile @sunshinee @Butter Bun
I don't know few names, but do feel free to tag others!

I think u was not agree with my reply and thats why u made this poll to see what ppl think about it.

Happiness when they achieve life goals , get good position in work , get something which made them happy. You are proud of them and that's the happiness... being Proud of your partner

1000095226.jpg

I think u was not agree with my reply and thats why u made this poll to see what ppl think about it.

Happiness when they achieve life goals , get good position in work , get something which made them happy. You are proud of them and that's the happiness... being Proud of your partner

View attachment 227045
Exactly Correct @JUPITER

Feeling proud of Your partner when they achieve their life goals and succeed in their career is a beautiful expression of love and support. It's a testament to the strength of Your bond and the joy You share in each other's accomplishments.

A happy relationship starts with two happy individuals. And even though happiness increases when you share it, your partner is not responsible for your happiness.
Very much agreed. Happiness or peace is a state of mind. Few people crib later when they have a fight... telling that "they sacrificed", "they acted", and what not!

Happiness is a positive and pleasant emotion.
As far as happiness is concerned it does not depend only the partner.
But yes, when our partner is happy then we also feel happy.
Exactly mate.. when your partner is happy, we do feel happy for them.
But just because they are happy, does not automatically mean that you are always happy!

View attachment 227045
See mate,

1. We need to agree to each other's beliefs, perspectives, or opinions.
2. Just wanted to test the waters, about how others think. It has got nothing to do whether I agree with you or not, or vice versa.
3. Being proud of partner's success, their progress is a different thing, as compared to what we call "Happiness" - POV

Haha! nice to see you. Hope u voTed! :tso:

Personally I feel that one should be happy with themselves first. Sure its great to feel good for something your partner has accomplished or achieved, thats only natural, but, if you're not happy with yourself, your happiness for your partner comes across as disingenuous.

Hey Hi!
Forum has been buzzing all around with people chipping in various content. Sadly but true, spam still takes the top spot. Was curious to know how many people agree/disagree to the thought that, if their partner is happy, they would also be by default happy! Seems weird for me. But nevertheless, like to see how far you folks take this forward.

@Administrator @SiRa @Versatile @ReddyGari ammai @Reddy gari Abbai @Versatile @sunshinee @Butter Bun
I don't know few names, but do feel free to tag others!
No thoughts about the relationship for now. If it happens later, I will definitely share the experience with you..Thank you .