• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is this love

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Is this love?
A LONG READ

Anand walked out on the tarmac with his beloved stick... There he was in Delhi. The clock read 10:32 A. M 23 April 2033.
At 60,he had a steady gait, he walked out to his car and then to his room.
The next day, as Anand was shopping, he collided with a girl. " Pardon me my love" Anand said, just the way he was used too.
"It's Ok unc" Was the reply, something about the voice caught his attention.
"Child" He said, the girl turned around, let out a gasp, n shivering said "yes sir". Anand was now confused, his sharp brains understood the transition from unc to sir. Who was this girl?
" Child, you look beautiful, yet I see you have a Doctors coat on you, which year are you in?"
The girl said 3rd year sir
"Alas, Anand said my daughter wanted to be a doctor, fate it was I know nothing about her now" Saying thus he started crying.
"Sir, the child said, bless me thinking am your daughter, " With glee Anand blessed her and walled back tears welling down his eyes.
The girl gets home and tells her mother " Mum I saw dad, he did not recognize me but I did"
Nikita was stunned, way back in 2023, she had, sent her husband back on charges he was sexting, talking to other women and over years they did not know how each other looked. They stayed seperate yet there was no legal Divorce, fir years Anand had waited, years had gone by, EGO never let both communicate.
Anand had attempted to contact his daughter with no result.
A crying nivedita was rudely open by her mum's voice
" Nivi get down here".
The conversation over nivi promised herself she would find her dad.
Next day, nivi went straight to the place where she first saw that man, the lot was empty, a dejected nivi went to the nearby park, scanning everybody with her eyes, an old tradition her dad had taught her.
She saw a walking stick, nivi quickly walks to the owner, seeing it's her dad, lost in thoughts as usual, she sits down.
After a few minutes, Anand realizes there is somebody he turns around n says " Child it is you, I wanted to net you before I leave"
" Yes sir" Nivi replied holding back all emotions.
" You are nivedita, nivi my daughter, I recognised you the other day too, saying this Anand went to hug his child and she hugged him back.
"Dad, I knew it was you, can't we be a family again? "
" Nivi, way back, your mum punished ne for I was sexting, and till date she hasent forgiven me, I wait with hope, child , that dosent bother me, I was unhappy I would die without seeing you... Now I shall take your leave, I have seen you"
"Dad no dad" Her vice was greeted by Anand walking away... Dad .... Anand turned, called her and face her all the legal papers to his wealth, walked away... All nivi saw was a man board a plane.
A few months later, nivi received a call, it was from a lawyer, Anand had long passed away. She was now at the helm.
A father daughter love is never comparable

To be honest, it’s neither a long read nor love. There is no depth in this as I expect a better ones given your talent in writing. Nope, it’s not love - just a minimum responsibility of inheritance.
Yep mate wrote that in a hurry.. To be honest I don't like it meself

Is this love?
A LONG READ

Anand walked out on the tarmac with his beloved stick... There he was in Delhi. The clock read 10:32 A. M 23 April 2033.
At 60,he had a steady gait, he walked out to his car and then to his room.
The next day, as Anand was shopping, he collided with a girl. " Pardon me my love" Anand said, just the way he was used too.
"It's Ok unc" Was the reply, something about the voice caught his attention.
"Child" He said, the girl turned around, let out a gasp, n shivering said "yes sir". Anand was now confused, his sharp brains understood the transition from unc to sir. Who was this girl?
" Child, you look beautiful, yet I see you have a Doctors coat on you, which year are you in?"
The girl said 3rd year sir
"Alas, Anand said my daughter wanted to be a doctor, fate it was I know nothing about her now" Saying thus he started crying.
"Sir, the child said, bless me thinking am your daughter, " With glee Anand blessed her and walled back tears welling down his eyes.
The girl gets home and tells her mother " Mum I saw dad, he did not recognize me but I did"
Nikita was stunned, way back in 2023, she had, sent her husband back on charges he was sexting, talking to other women and over years they did not know how each other looked. They stayed seperate yet there was no legal Divorce, fir years Anand had waited, years had gone by, EGO never let both communicate.
Anand had attempted to contact his daughter with no result.
A crying nivedita was rudely open by her mum's voice
" Nivi get down here".
The conversation over nivi promised herself she would find her dad.
Next day, nivi went straight to the place where she first saw that man, the lot was empty, a dejected nivi went to the nearby park, scanning everybody with her eyes, an old tradition her dad had taught her.
She saw a walking stick, nivi quickly walks to the owner, seeing it's her dad, lost in thoughts as usual, she sits down.
After a few minutes, Anand realizes there is somebody he turns around n says " Child it is you, I wanted to net you before I leave"
" Yes sir" Nivi replied holding back all emotions.
" You are nivedita, nivi my daughter, I recognised you the other day too, saying this Anand went to hug his child and she hugged him back.
"Dad, I knew it was you, can't we be a family again? "
" Nivi, way back, your mum punished ne for I was sexting, and till date she hasent forgiven me, I wait with hope, child , that dosent bother me, I was unhappy I would die without seeing you... Now I shall take your leave, I have seen you"
"Dad no dad" Her vice was greeted by Anand walking away... Dad .... Anand turned, called her and face her all the legal papers to his wealth, walked away... All nivi saw was a man board a plane.
A few months later, nivi received a call, it was from a lawyer, Anand had long passed away. She was now at the helm.
A father daughter love is never comparable
May be....

Love can be construed especially between family members, we need to find love
Like the wife, who knew her hubby was going astray, yet stood with the relationship.. That is love
To understand yet to punish,
To be with you always, yet remain aloof

Love is an oxymoron