• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is there any difference between virtual and real love?

subsar

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Many of us fall in love with others in real life. There we communicate through different mediums with our love one. Sometimes there is a real meeting between the two of us.

We get to know each other better.

But everything is not possible in virtual world like real life.
Love is an intense feeling of deep affection
. Is there any difference between virtual and real love?9b0c4ae78cdadc242d26e993843e183d.jpg

download (45).jpg

In my opinion falling in love in virtual life is not actually love it’s kind of affection sort of crush
It’s not possible to know one person in virtual when we don’t know one how we fall in love :blush: We would see only a one side in virtual and not the actual if not actual then why love??

Many of us fall in love with others in real life. There we communicate through different mediums with our love one. Sometimes there is a real meeting between the two of us.

. Is there any difference between virtual and real love?View attachment 110552

View attachment 110553

saying it clearly i never fall in love in real life i had just crushes
but here i fell in love with person for whom i am falling more more as each day passes by
thats @Illusion

talking about difference i dont know bcz i hadnt but but yeah it is different when are in love you want to meet that person physically face to face and hug them tighter , which we cant virtual.

but i aint keeping it virtual for too long

saying it clearly i never fall in love in real life i had just crushes
but here i fell in love with person for whom i am falling more more as each day passes by
thats @Illusion

talking about difference i dont know bcz i hadnt but but yeah it is different when are in love you want to meet that person physically face to face and hug them tighter , which we cant virtual.

but i aint keeping it virtual for too long
I'm not an expert on love.:D:D

But I think there is a little difference in the two cases. The only difference between real and virtual love is that, it cannot be possible physically presence in virtual love.Other characteristics of love are same in both cases. I am agree with you

View attachment 110553

View attachment 110553
The difference is like real and imaginary.

Main difference is we can't really feel their feelings. From words will u understand all the things? ... Due to some situations u can't express all the things... Sometimes both are hiding their feelings... In real means u just hold your loved ones hands and completely understand their feelings and situations...In virtual some times both are try to act... It's OK... I am OK... Feeling better... But in real if really love more.. Simple facial expressions tells a lot

View attachment 110553
Love is everything... Love is everywhere

Last edited:
Main difference is we can't really feel their feelings. From words will u understand all the things? ... Due to some situations u can't express all the things... Sometimes both are hiding their feelings... In real means u just hold your loved ones hands and completely understand their feelings and situations...In virtual some times both are try to act... It's OK... I am OK... Feeling better... But in real if really love more.. Simple facial expressions tells a lot
yes, you are right bro

No

View attachment 110553
No My Opinion

I'm not an expert on love.:D:D

But I think there is a little difference in the two cases. The only difference between real and virtual love is that, it cannot be possible physically presence in virtual love.Other characteristics of love are same in both cases. I am agree with you
Also you do not know the true or real nature of a person in virtual.

Who knows the other person is impersonating someone

LOVE is a feelings. It's an emotion. Real and reel love has a thin thread between them. If we ignore the thread it may harms our family, our society. In my opinion we have to enjoy our feelings, emotions in love, may be it real or virtual. There is no other options in love at all. We should respect the feelings as well as taste the love.