• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is there a problem with the chat room? It closed then doesn't recognise my user name or password? Thanks

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
The chat room closed whilst chatting and then did not recognise my user name or password is there a problem with the chat rooms?
Thanks

The why is my user name and password not recognised please?
Look in the mirror - do you recognize yourself ? Lol just kidding . Check all your technical glitches, nothing wrong with the site.

That's not helpful as I am asking a genuine question about why there is a problem with my password and user name recognition? maybe there is someone here who can answer it effectively please

It allows me to log in as a guest but not with my registered user name?
Forgive me if I am Wrong But I see your name in Indian Hindi Chat room You Send Pic for asking to call you and you are a foreigner if I am not wrong.

Last edited:
Forgive me if I am Wrong But I see your name in Indian Hindi Chat room You Send Pic for asking to call you and you are a foreigner in I am not wrong.
So? I give clear details on what I am seeking and expect and it is open to all people who want to chat and besides what has that got to do with the issuer of my password and user name? There is a problem and I am requesting admin to please let me know the problem

were you giving out personal info like phone number etc even in pic form cause if so thats classed as spamming and you prolly got banned or something like that

were you giving out personal info like phone number etc even in pic form cause if so thats classed as spamming and you prolly got banned or something like that
I never give any personal numbers or phone numbers or site contacts so that is not possible. i know how to keep safe on the internet but so many men in chat ask for numbers and other contact details I ignore them.