• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is pre-birth or reincarnation true

Agneever

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User

It was in the Indian subcontinent that the most intense incidents of reincarnation took place. A daughter was born to Babu Rang Bahadur Mathur in Delhi, India in 1926. The daughter was named Shanti Devi. Abnormalities appeared in him from the age of four. At that age she started talking about her husband and children. He kept saying his home was in Mathura. She has a husband and a son there. Her husband owns a clothes shop. Initially, Shanti's parents did not pay much attention to these words. They thought it was their little girl's fantasy world. There will be no more when it grows up. But with the passage of time the story of Shanti continued to spread. Shanti's parents and relatives got worried.Distance from Delhi to Mathura is about 150 km. Shanti Devi went on to describe her husband, children and family in Mathura so perfectly that it could no longer be thought of as a child's mind. When Shanti Devi was a little older, she insisted with her parents to take her to her husband's house in Mathura. According to Shanti's description, a cloth merchant named Kedarnath was found after searching the specific area. His first wife died giving birth to his second child. Kedarnath was also surprised to know about Shanti Devi's demand. Later, when he was invited to come to Delhi, he agreed. On November 12, 1935, Kedarnath came to Shanti's house in Delhi along with his present wife and son from a previous marriage, Navnid Lal. Shanti's father introduced Kedarnath to Shanti as his vasura to test Shanti. But seeing Kedarnath, Shanti blushed with shame. When asked why she is shy seeing Vasur, Shanti replies, he is not my Vasur, but my husband. He then turns to his mother and says, I didn't tell you he looks beautiful and has a mole on his left cheek near his ear. Shanti then asks her mother to make potato paratha and pumpkin curry which are Kedarnath's favorite dishes. The wonders of Kedarnath know no bounds. Because these are really her favorite food. Shanti also gets very emotional seeing her son Navnid. She hugged him and started crying. After eating and drinking, Shanti asks Kedarnath's current wife, why did you marry her? Did we not decide that you should not marry anyone else? In response to these words, Kedarnath became speechless. While in Delhi, Kedarnath notices that Shanti's behavior is exactly like that of his dead wife Lugdi. The story gradually spread throughout India, and later around the world

What do you think, comment and tell if there is really such thing as reincarnation or previous birth.

It was in the Indian subcontinent that the most intense incidents of reincarnation took place. A daughter was born to Babu Rang Bahadur Mathur in Delhi, India in 1926. The daughter was named Shanti Devi. Abnormalities appeared in him from the age of four. At that age she started talking about her husband and children. He kept saying his home was in Mathura. She has a husband and a son there. Her husband owns a clothes shop. Initially, Shanti's parents did not pay much attention to these words. They thought it was their little girl's fantasy world. There will be no more when it grows up. But with the passage of time the story of Shanti continued to spread. Shanti's parents and relatives got worried.Distance from Delhi to Mathura is about 150 km. Shanti Devi went on to describe her husband, children and family in Mathura so perfectly that it could no longer be thought of as a child's mind. When Shanti Devi was a little older, she insisted with her parents to take her to her husband's house in Mathura. According to Shanti's description, a cloth merchant named Kedarnath was found after searching the specific area. His first wife died giving birth to his second child. Kedarnath was also surprised to know about Shanti Devi's demand. Later, when he was invited to come to Delhi, he agreed. On November 12, 1935, Kedarnath came to Shanti's house in Delhi along with his present wife and son from a previous marriage, Navnid Lal. Shanti's father introduced Kedarnath to Shanti as his vasura to test Shanti. But seeing Kedarnath, Shanti blushed with shame. When asked why she is shy seeing Vasur, Shanti replies, he is not my Vasur, but my husband. He then turns to his mother and says, I didn't tell you he looks beautiful and has a mole on his left cheek near his ear. Shanti then asks her mother to make potato paratha and pumpkin curry which are Kedarnath's favorite dishes. The wonders of Kedarnath know no bounds. Because these are really her favorite food. Shanti also gets very emotional seeing her son Navnid. She hugged him and started crying. After eating and drinking, Shanti asks Kedarnath's current wife, why did you marry her? Did we not decide that you should not marry anyone else? In response to these words, Kedarnath became speechless. While in Delhi, Kedarnath notices that Shanti's behavior is exactly like that of his dead wife Lugdi. The story gradually spread throughout India, and later around the world

What do you think, comment and tell if there is really such thing as reincarnation or previous birth.
Hello and good evening bro,
I am completely in favor of this story as my Godfather is a real life example of this. He still remembers his past life. So much so he even gets rakhi tied from his past life sister who is still alive and is in constant touch with her and her current family. I also believe in near death experiences or NDE as they are called. My mum had one and she recalls it still saying it was probably one of the best feelings she had.

Yes I accept it. Coincidental not gonna lie to you, I don't know why whenever I do something I feel like I've done it before. Why why why ???? IDK:sad1:

Yes I accept it. Coincidental not gonna lie to you, I don't know why whenever I do something I feel like I've done it before. Why why why ???? IDK:sad1:
It's a Multiverse..It looks like you have done it before...but you haven't done it in your life.The reason for it seems like this is the multiverse..there are no other planets in this solar system except earth but there are many other solar systems outside the solar system where many human-like organisms are believed to exist.What those creatures do as an avatar of you leaves a mark on your mind

It's a Multiverse..It looks like you have done it before...but you haven't done it in your life.The reason for it seems like this is the multiverse..there are no other planets in this solar system except earth but there are many other solar systems outside the solar system where many human-like organisms are believed to exist.What those creatures do as an avatar of you leaves a mark on your mind
You're right. I first saw it in a Marvel movie. I did not understand that way. Today I understood better after you said. This is true to some extent. Am I then connected to my other avatar ? Wow wow wow I am very excited:fingercross::fingercross:

True

Itz true Bro