• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is depression a real thing?

Zenitsu

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Take a needle.

main-qimg-48cf49c10786908e2e9b1ebb64b741de-lq

Poke your finger with it such that a drop of bløød comes out.

main-qimg-0156eebd586aa6500b743d5adf09ba11-lq

How many of you can do the above without any hesitation? Finding it very difficult, right? Well, nothing wrong in not being able to hurt oneself.

However,
I knew a person who could not poke himself with a needle yet he jumped from the top floor of a building.
Yes, depression is real.
(Images are only subjects as example....not violating or breaking the Chat zozo Rules)

Last edited:
Take a needle.

How many of you can do the above without any hesitation? Finding it very difficult, right? Well, nothing wrong in not being able to hurt oneself.

However,
I knew a person who could not poke himself with a needle yet he jumped from the top floor of a building.
Yes, depression is real.

(Images are only subjects as examples....not violating or breaking the rules of Chat zozo)
Yes thats real

Take a needle.

However,
Yes, depression is real.
(Images are only subjects as examples....not violating or breaking the Chat zozo Rules)
:clapping: