• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is being virgin is a sin

A virgin is someone who's never had sex — but it's not quite as simple as it seems. ... But this leaves lots of people and other types of sex out of the picture. Some people haven't had penis-in-vagina sex, but they've had other kinds of sex (like oral sex or anal sex) — and they may or may not see themselves as virgins.

Virgin is not about losing a vagina..it about a girl quality(like shyness,irritateness when stranger touch,know how to behave well, Not give fuck with anyone or stranger before marriage even she is her fiance)...virginity is one of the quality in this....if she lose her quality anyone of this she is not a virgin girl

Virgin is not about losing a vagina..it about a girl quality(like shyness,irritateness when stranger touch,know how to behave well, Not give fuck with anyone or stranger before marriage even she is her fiance)...virginity is one of the quality in this....if she lose her quality anyone of this she is not a virgin girl
Wot about boys .....?

View attachment 47991
Being virgin or holding virginty does mean they dont get a chance it means they dont want to do it with everyone.waiting for the girl who is mine.
It's neither a sin not a virtue...

its all depends on the people..

as per me , virginity is bcoz of lack of opportunities.. opportunity in the sense they might have fear, or they may not found a right one , or the right circumstances...

and virginity is not with the sexual organs that's just a myth...

While mastrubating, mind had encountered many sex, so can we say we didn't had sex???

It's neither a sin not a virtue...

its all depends on the people..

as per me , virginity is bcoz of lack of opportunities.. opportunity in the sense they might have fear, or they may not found a right one , or the right circumstances...

and virginity is not with the sexual organs that's just a myth...

While mastrubating, mind had encountered many sex, so can we say we didn't had sex???
No..never.. can't I form when I masturbate after!!!! Masturbate is also reason to lose virginity in physical term..mentality we lose virginity after mate with girl

In this era, does virginity even matter ????
All you do is live as you wish. Some people maynot be able to accept you and others may. So stop bothering about what others might think about you and live ur life as you wish, do the things as you wish but remember not to intentionally hurt others. Because at the end no matter what, you will be criticised for things that you have not done. So why care about anyone.Thats it.