• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

IS ANYONE THERE???

Shiva is called as Yakshaswaroopa. That means he is a celestial being; he did not belong here. He was not of this planet. He came from another realm called Kailasa. We hear a lot about him but we never hear of his parentage, his old age, or his death, as we do in the case of other figures like Rama or Krishna. He was clearly capable of assuming a human form when required - sometimes that went well, sometimes not so well.

mysteries

Is anyone there ? If there are aliens,it is unlikely they will speak the languages of Earth

some says God Shiva is a alien

whatever be the truth I like to be a alien:Cwl:
The chances for extraterrestrial life are more than the chances for the existence of God. And as for Shiva, I am expecting you watched Kangna Ranaut's interaction with Sadhguru, if you didn't then it might give you an idea of what Shiva really represents. And don't worry about being an alien. You are already an alien. If you ask me how, I say whatever life form that doesn't belong to our home planet is alien. In that context, you are an alien to any life form from another planet. You are an alien and always been the alien.

Hence proved.

Shiva is called as Yakshaswaroopa. That means he is a celestial being; he did not belong here. He was not of this planet. He came from another realm called Kailasa. We hear a lot about him but we never hear of his parentage, his old age, or his death, as we do in the case of other figures like Rama or Krishna. He was clearly capable of assuming a human form when required - sometimes that went well, sometimes not so well.
Oh my God ‍♀️