• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Iritating chat mod has no rules to mute or ban and call users as idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Iam a user of this chat for last 4 years mocker a new mod of tamil chat is blocking and mute pepole without reasons even we ask for reasons we cant get any answers also he call all the users as idiots when we ask for the reason who gave him the powers to call all the users as idiots is this the way the chat respect the users such a nice administration. Dear zeus first time in this 4 years its getting irritated for being a user this why we are losing users nowadays kindly make a note if it continous there will be no regular chatters in this chat mainly i need apologize from him still that i wont settle

@Mrbean thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. But, i was already aware of this incident through mocker's mail. Personally i spoke to him and made things very clear, not to use foul language on users who are in here for a very long time. But, he mentioned that he did it to avoid the continues spam in the room.

Anyway i will have another word with him to take this issue serious and be polite with users and pro's in the chat.

Just a single person is spamming there but he muted 3. I understand the mods sitution but using foul language on users wont stop spamming. and the answer given by you is not fair. Anyway its not giving me a self satisfied answer. Anwyway thankyou for the reply.tc be safe ♥️.

Status
Not open for further replies.