• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ipdi iruklamo!! Illa apdi irukalamo???

Enna da iva loosu mari intha thread arambichutale nu nenaikathinga!!

Ella oru karanathukaga than!!

Sila doubts irukku atha ellar kitayum ketu clarify panniklam nu than!?!

Neraya gossips ketrupom !! Real life and virtual life both la!!
Antha gossips pathiyum discuss panlam Or iruka doubts pathiyum discuss panlam!!

First question

oru Boy and Girl is loving each other for a long time!! Starting la nalla than irukku!!

poga poga misunderstanding !! Fights la neraya poguthu!!

and Boy girl mela possesive aga arambicharan! Athu girl ku light ah pudikla ( exact ah lover film situation) apo enna panlam to keep the relationship on track ??

second question

ungala pathi neenga keta self gossips!!

VANGA ANSWER PANNUNGA PAPOM!!

Naan kulichutu vanthu answer pannava .... :angel:

Enna da iva loosu mari intha thread arambichutale nu nenaikathinga!!

Ella oru karanathukaga than!!

Sila doubts irukku atha ellar kitayum ketu clarify panniklam nu than!?!

Neraya gossips ketrupom !! Real life and virtual life both la!!
Antha gossips pathiyum discuss panlam Or iruka doubts pathiyum discuss panlam!!

First question

oru Boy and Girl is loving each other for a long time!! Starting la nalla than irukku!!

poga poga misunderstanding !! Fights la neraya poguthu!!

and Boy girl mela possesive aga arambicharan! Athu girl ku light ah pudikla ( exact ah lover film situation) apo enna panlam to keep the relationship on track ??

second question

ungala pathi neenga keta self gossips!!

VANGA ANSWER PANNUNGA PAPOM!!

Sorry. Why I apologise before is i can't type the entire answer in Tamil so I'll be writing below in English.

So first, misunderstanding in a relationship is like a bad day/moment/hour. If both(boy& girl) have the love for each other and want to solve everything and want to make their relationship work, will definitely find a way to work everything out. A definitive answer can't be given because every relationship differs from other even though each and every soul experiences love in their lifetime. It's better to sit together, start a chat in a calm & positive way like "how was your day, how was the work like today, holding the hand, giving a hug, appreciating like "your cooking (some specific recipe name) was excellent today, thanking their respective partners for something (could be anything)"especially the surrounding matters everytime so one has to chose wisely before having such conversations and get into the main subject is better. It's good to avoid bursting out like a volcano. That type of attitude & thought will cause more unpleasant situation which will worsen the previous one further more. Never ever have these conversations when you are feeling down, if you do, it won't do any good(trust me on this one, I'm speaking from experience). Give it a try and you could add something you like to the ones I suggested above and see how it goes

For the second one, self gossips in forum you mean? Nah, I haven't heard anything like it about me atleast until now.
❤️

Last edited: