• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Initial Attraction: Is Lust Often the Starting Point for Love, or Can Deep Love Develop Without Initial Physical Attraction?

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Hey everyone,I’d love to hear your thoughts on the role of initial attraction in the development of romantic relationships. Specifically, do you think lust is often the starting point for love, or is it possible for deep love to develop without an initial physical attraction?

On one hand, some people argue that physical attraction and lust are natural and important initial sparks that can lead to deeper emotional connections over time. They believe that without this initial attraction, it's challenging for love to flourish.On the other hand, others believe that deep love can develop based on emotional, intellectual, and other non-physical connections. They argue that relationships built on shared values, interests, and emotional intimacy can be just as strong, if not stronger, than those founded on physical attraction.

What has been your experience? Can love develop without an initial spark of lust? Or do you think lust is a necessary component at the beginning of a romantic relationship?Looking forward to hearing your perspectives!

Hey everyone,I’d love to hear your thoughts on the role of initial attraction in the development of romantic relationships. Specifically, do you think lust is often the starting point for love, or is it possible for deep love to develop without an initial physical attraction?

On one hand, some people argue that physical attraction and lust are natural and important initial sparks that can lead to deeper emotional connections over time. They believe that without this initial attraction, it's challenging for love to flourish.On the other hand, others believe that deep love can develop based on emotional, intellectual, and other non-physical connections. They argue that relationships built on shared values, interests, and emotional intimacy can be just as strong, if not stronger, than those founded on physical attraction.

What has been your experience? Can love develop without an initial spark of lust? Or do you think lust is a necessary component at the beginning of a romantic relationship?Looking forward to hearing your perspectives!
In my view love and lust are different. Lust can happen without love, it is an attraction towards an individual who has some qualities either a good speaker, singer, muscular man, entertainer. But luv has to evolve over time. It depends on the conversations between individuals and there are cases of deep love with one whom you hated in the initial conversations. So as per my view lust and love are two different emotions.

In my view love and lust are different. Lust can happen without love, it is an attraction towards an individual who has some qualities either a good speaker, singer, muscular man, entertainer. But luv has to evolve over time. It depends on the conversations between individuals and there are cases of deep love with one whom you hated in the initial conversations. So as per my view lust and love are two different emotions.
On a serious note, I agree that love takes time and connection, but let's not dismiss the magic of those initial sparks – they can make the journey to love a lot more interesting. After all, who doesn't enjoy a little bit of lust to spice things up?

On a serious note, I agree that love takes time and connection, but let's not dismiss the magic of those initial sparks – they can make the journey to love a lot more interesting. After all, who doesn't enjoy a little bit of lust to spice things up?
I agree with your point. But lust can happen with multiple people at same time. Lust is a temporary emotion which suits well with the proverb that all glittering are not gold. So the lust or the initial spark due to the glittering can change later as it evolves.

I agree with your point. But lust can happen with multiple people at same time. Lust is a temporary emotion which suits well with the proverb that all glittering are not gold. So the lust or the initial spark due to the glittering can change later as it evolves.
I do agree with your statement, but a slight different thought is running in my mind. That said, sometimes those initial sparks can ignite something real and lasting. Think of it as finding a hidden gem among all that glitter! Sure, not every sparkly thing turns out to be gold, but every now and then, you strike it rich.

Can lust sometimes be the beginning of a beautiful love story, or is it always just a flash in the pan?

Love can happen without lust. I feel in love with my late wife only for her approach to work and her sincerity in getting things done.

in my pov love and lust are different
but also i would say lust is like water, like it can be easily mixed with love
lust feelings are 90 percent dependent on looks and other stuff, ofc there is some exception in this too but its beyond explanation ,human mind is complex af
lust can may or maynot become the starting point of love ,because ofc everyone have some kinda expectation right? i would say love is 80 percent dependent on the vibe,the emotional connection between the partners and the other 20 would be the expectations which could be considered as the intial spark of lust , but as i said its just 20 percent if both the partners feel like they are perfect with their 80 percent the 20 percent is negligible
the feeling of lust can be felt to anyone but the feeling of love wont be felt that easily thats the difference imo

I agree with jack... Lust is a momentarily attraction.. It comes and goes quickly...

Can lust be the beginning of a beautiful love story..?? only you can say it Nitzzz as i feel something is there in ur mind that you wanted to resolve.. Give it a try.. lol

in my pov love and lust are different
but also i would say lust is like water, like it can be easily mixed with love
lust feelings are 90 percent dependent on looks and other stuff, ofc there is some exception in this too but its beyond explanation ,human mind is complex af
lust can may or maynot become the starting point of love ,because ofc everyone have some kinda expectation right? i would say love is 80 percent dependent on the vibe,the emotional connection between the partners and the other 20 would be the expectations which could be considered as the intial spark of lust , but as i said its just 20 percent if both the partners feel like they are perfect with their 80 percent the 20 percent is negligible
the feeling of lust can be felt to anyone but the feeling of love wont be felt that easily thats the difference imo
You've got a point! Love and lust are definitely different, but they can mix together like water and... well, more water. Lust might be all about looks and first impressions, while love is more about those deep emotional vibes. Lust might start the spark, but it's love that keeps the flame going. Just like you said, if that 80% vibe check is solid, the 20% of lust is just icing on the cake. Lust can be a quick flash, but love? That's the slow-burn magic.

I agree with jack... Lust is a momentarily attraction.. It comes and goes quickly...

Can lust be the beginning of a beautiful love story..?? only you can say it Nitzzz as i feel something is there in ur mind that you wanted to resolve.. Give it a try.. lol
That was a good try though, never had that aspect in mind or in my thoughts. Thanks for making me think about the same.lols

You've got a point! Love and lust are definitely different, but they can mix together like water and... well, more water. Lust might be all about looks and first impressions, while love is more about those deep emotional vibes. Lust might start the spark, but it's love that keeps the flame going. Just like you said, if that 80% vibe check is solid, the 20% of lust is just icing on the cake. Lust can be a quick flash, but love? That's the slow-burn magic.
exactly:clapping:

ഹായ്

I believe that initial attraction, including lust, is crucial in the development of romantic relationships. Without that spark, it's challenging to ignite the fire of deep love. Physical attraction serves as the foundation upon which emotional and intellectual connections can flourish, creating a powerful and fulfilling relationship. Those who argue otherwise may not understand the primal and instinctual nature of human attraction, which is essential in building strong and lasting bonds.

I believe that initial attraction, including lust, is crucial in the development of romantic relationships. Without that spark, it's challenging to ignite the fire of deep love. Physical attraction serves as the foundation upon which emotional and intellectual connections can flourish, creating a powerful and fulfilling relationship. Those who argue otherwise may not understand the primal and instinctual nature of human attraction, which is essential in building strong and lasting bonds.
True dat as well