• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Indian Room Mods and Admins

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do we need any new mods in indian room? I think right now things are under control? But only few dickhead and hardass people blame about other chatters. Coz, they dont want to use block option in the room.

Let me know...more about this.

Do we need any new mods in indian room? I think right now things are under control? But only few dickhead and hardass people blame about other chatters. Coz, they dont want to use block option in the room.

Let me know...more about this.
Yes india rooms need admin and mods it's realy annoying sometimes even after blocking one I'd the insane abusers come in another ids to abuse or they make abusive nicks of our nicks please do somthng regarding it

Captain nemo keeps on threatening of hacking our devices and posting it on wall action is needed regarding him please do the needful

Captain nemo keeps on threatening of hacking our devices and posting it on wall action is needed regarding him please do the needful
It will be dealt with...and thank you for making us aware of the matter.

Yeah dont worry about that @Beryl "barking dogs never bite" so just ignore those fools and if u notice him again in indian room... inform to chat mods or admins to ban him :) our admins will be in sex chat room most of the time.

Z level of chat is turned into abusive chat more than sex chat .. few guys changes their guest ID in few seconds and starts abusing,, MOD is not helpful TBH

If that’s the case, try informing an admin in sex chat... one of them even will be online most of the time... :)

Time zones are the main problem so depends what time they come online... anyway try and see coz around this time rose is usually online and night time usually z is online :)

They come checking if the is administered or mod present the or not now again me adit was abused I checked in sex chat room but no mod or administration was thr so I left chat rom atlast

Sharing n salmon are thr nicks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-15-19-37-41.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-15-19-37-41.png
    311 KB · Views: 27
This is now every days

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-15-19-51-54.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-15-19-51-54.png
    296.8 KB · Views: 24
no problem @Beryl and i have already informed Z about this so he will look into the matter and also thanks for making us aware of what's going on coz only then our admins can help the users :)

Am well aware of this situation in the indian room... well the main problem is choosing the right moderator.

1. Male chatters act nice and smooth before getting a mod account. This is a sex chat, so trust me 99% chatters will hit on all VIP and new females users and get their personal id in the name of chat moderator power.
2. I need strong women who can take all abuses and ban those assholes who try to abuse new females and our vip members too.
3. Some chatters may have a link with other small chotta chat websites and they lure our users to their chat by chatting close to those users.

That's why we have this post over there >>> https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/how-to-become-moderator-or-admin-in-our-chat-room.2/