• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

India Mithayi Mango Biryani Maps

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
I’m often confused when it comes to choosing between variants of my favourite foods. Like Malabar or mughalai biriyani? Masala chai or sulaimani? Every Indian foodie, like myself, find themselves in this conundrum where they have the luxury of choosing between the wide varieties of food the country offers. We need a food map!

stock-vector-indian-cuisine-spices-in-india-map-vector-design-of-curry-ginger-and-anise-with-m...jpg

With every region boasting its unique cuisines, we at The Better India have created a collection of ‘India in Maps’ to share the ‘big picture’ of our heritage and what brings us together as a nation.

Last edited:
1.Mithai Map

Indian sweets have always been an integral part of Indian culture and diet. Be it a wedding, a birthday or a festival, a celebration always calls for mithais.

From laddus to payasams, rasgullas to shahi tukda, India offers a wide variety of sweets from across the country that are diverse in their taste, texture, flavours and richness.

Here’s the Indian map tracing some of our favourite mithais.

277543408_658261691901865_2082509887406573611_n.jpg

DQBQ-brU8AAsbaC.jpg_large.jpg

f8bbcf5a8e83e39b2d2166fb1597c569--republic-day-indian-foods.jpg

Last edited: