• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Imposter’s using Registered Nicks

subash cool

Wellknown Ace
Screenshot_20210404-203027_Opera.jpg

Someone using my id in same lobby really am shock how it's possible to register in same name and picture...just see that screenshot fix this big issue soon

We will check with it. Thanks for letting us know. Already we were informed about the same. Registered users should not be duplicated that’s why we have that option of Registration. Don’t worry it will be fixed soon.

On a positive note: Subhash cool is a cooler nick not only just in nick which got someone’s attention so he tried to steal your identity. So cheer up enjoy being famous.:fingercross:

Thank you very much rapz

Don't know why people can't create there own identity they wants others identity as if they like used clothes of others to wear
Insane people really

Macha ithu na vanda pudusula panainga subash coolo_O small L bathila capital i use pana teriyathu so indha trick old yaro old user tha itha pandran ( see L = l and I = i) so duplicate panala trick use pandran yaro old user.:Anger: