• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Impatience

How many of here lost a most valuable person or relationships coz of ur impatience?

I have lost a gem/most valuable person
In life coz of impatience.
Useful or valuable people are already in my life. And I'm not in a relationship..

How many of here lost a most valuable person or relationships coz of ur impatience?

I am very impatient and sometimes I do loose my cool a lot but fortunately when it comes to dealing with people I care about , I keep my emotions on a leash. So I guess I am blessed that I haven't lost anyone as such.

I am very impatient and sometimes I do loose my cool a lot but fortunately when it comes to dealing with people I care about , I keep my emotions on a leash. So I guess I am blessed that I haven't lost anyone as such.
Well said @Rasputin_M !!
Keeping emotions on a leash is one of d best part of Yu.
This will safeguard ur relationships.
:hearteyes:

"Nothing in this world is permanent" ,
including Our relationships.

Recognizing the impact of impatience on losing valuable connections emphasizes the importance of cherishing and nurturing the relationships We have while We have them.

It encourages Us to approach every interaction with patience, understanding, and gratitude, knowing that they are precious and can change or fade with time.

Not coz of impatience,
But yes I lost a most lovely person of my life due to extra caring and and speaking truth nature...
I understand now, I have to speak lie sometimes to mk happy any person..

Not coz of impatience,
But yes I lost a most lovely person of my life due to extra caring and and speaking truth nature...
I understand now, I have to speak lie sometimes to mk happy any person..
Wowwww !! By Nature U have caring for others habit.
Don't give Up it's ur Identity .
Also truth never let U down at any cause , though u may be at the edge of life !!
Yes , lies make small small happiness but be sure that it doesn't hurt others or have massive impact in relationship.
:highfive: :hearteyes:

I have lost one good friend because of my impatience but that incident made me
If Your friend came back thts an another view!
if lost forever, it's scar and unattainable bonding
with him/her.
May them understand You and come back to revive ur relation.
:):highfive:

Wowwww !! By Nature U have caring for others habit.
Don't give Up it's ur Identity .
Also truth never let U down at any cause , though u may be at the edge of life !!
Yes , lies make small small happiness but be sure that it doesn't hurt others or have massive impact in relationship.
:highfive: :hearteyes:
It will take alot of time to change myself...
Speaking truth always sucks..
That's whys I suffered alot..
And now I still I couldn't.,..

"Nothing in this world is permanent" ,
including Our relationships.

Recognizing the impact of impatience on losing valuable connections emphasizes the importance of cherishing and nurturing the relationships We have while We have them.

It encourages Us to approach every interaction with patience, understanding, and gratitude, knowing that they are precious and can change or fade with time.
Yur , first line quotes is core way to free from worries!
That's a higher state of mind to eradicate any negativities from one self.

But after all we are humans we always need some sort of emotions in relationship.
Feeling fear of losing loved or closed one makes us to be in impatience.

Than feeling or worrying post loss, one has to self relaize the value/precious nature of relationship and handle them with care .
:hearteyes:

It will take alot of time to change myself...
Speaking truth always sucks..
That's whys I suffered alot..
And now I still I couldn't.,..
Jus Chilll bro !!
You haven't tasted the fruit of being true!!

"Lie never let you to live peacefully
Truth never let You down always"

In course not time U will learn everything that's it into ur life cycle !!!
:Like::hearteyes:

I think.. I have a little patience.. Lol..Never losed anyone.. Abhi tak.. Ty