• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Immigration

toxatyt

Hello everyone, the topic of immigration is very popular now and I’m interested in asking you what you think about the consequences of immigration for the countries of Europe?

Immigration is often a hot topic in politics. This is due to the far-reaching consequences that it can have on society and the economy as a whole. I studied the article https://dubaimatic.com/exploring-the-dynamics-of-immigration/ and realized that I am inclined to think that this is the biggest advantage immigration is that immigrants can contribute resources, labor, knowledge and skills to stimulate the economy and stimulate growth.

Very good answer, I am also inclined to your opinion, but I am sure that there are also disadvantages to immigration, what can you say about the disadvantages?

Increased immigration could lead to increased pressure on welfare benefits and other government programs. This is especially true for a country like France, which has a very generous social security system.