• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

immediate and urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

laksha

i m an reputed user of tamil chat room
this week i found the person with nick maduraipayyan , was made as a mod
he used come in many guest ids too
dracula was one of his guest id
and he used to publish the pics, ph numbers of girls in the main wall ever
he did the same for me too
kindly consider this and immediately remove him frm his mod position
thank u

One thing I can tell you is that before making these serious accusations you should e-mail @Administrator with concrete evidence of it. Another thing is that I am sure Zeus would never name a mod who's done this kind of thing. Trust his better judgment on the matter, and keep in mind that for any complaint/report you must have proof.

One thing I can tell you is that before making these serious accusations you should e-mail @Administrator with concrete evidence of it. Another thing is that I am sure Zeus would never name a mod who's done this kind of thing. Trust his better judgment on the matter, and keep in mind that for any complaint/report you must have proof.
Actually yesterday I see maduraiyapan in ic and he muted only one abuser whose name is captain bute didnt take on action second as name vish 7 . I havnt screenshot of that abusing content but as I say in thread name as abusres in ic , vish 7 is one of them. And he regularly abuse other users but didnt muted . How could be its possible?

He is off the rail now :) @laksha
If admin should take action against mp and removing his mod role by words of a user who targeting young people and getting info about them and later comes in guest ids and tell there information in mains such a reputed user she is. yes I openely not ok with admins action it not fair I even have anger on him but it's not fair for admin to do such a thing by just hearing the words of reputed user then who the hell others are .

Admin
U know very well about laksha or nattukatta or sasi or tesoro ... Plz ask other vip users if he do anything wrong .. then u can take any action.

i m an reputed user of tamil chat room
this week i found the person with nick maduraipayyan , was made as a mod
he used come in many guest ids too
dracula was one of his guest id
and he used to publish the pics, ph numbers of girls in the main wall ever
he did the same for me too
kindly consider this and immediately remove him frm his mod position
thank u
After verifying by Admin (Real incidance), The issue told by Laksha, must be take action.

@Vj9inch @Mrbean already i had spoken with MaduraiPaiyan about this incident and we came to some agreement later. And i don't want to disclose them in public what we talked. All i can do is, he dropped this issue and so do i. Please do not make this more complicated. Those who involved in this issue are got stopped talking about this incident and you people have to understand the current situation and should learn when to drop this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.