• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I'm back bitches!!!!

Ermm for one my MAN isn't calling you a bitch and if you knew the ADMIN HADES then you would maybe think twice before judging ,if you take it personally then thats you problem but it's not directed at anyone in general, now if he did it wouldn't be at you cause I'm his one and only BITCH

Better still, don't play to an ego that is a joke. NEVER call me a bitch, even in a joke!

hmm i didnt call YOU a bitch... but... if you REALLY feel offended by a gerneralization... let me get SPECIFIC!!!! if you dont LIKE my ego... FUCK YOU... if you dont like ME, FUCK YOU... if you dont like what i SAY... FUCK YOU... you're NOT such a "FUNWIFE" FUCK YOU.... THAT is being specific... not GENERALLY a BITCH... but if you want to play? sweety.... I'm the fucking ADMIN of Chat.... you DONT want to play this game... believe me. if you took the word BITCH to be specific instead of the GENERAL term? then you have your OWN issues to deal with. HADES DONT PLAY THAT GAME... :Devil::Devil::Devil::Devil::Devil::Devil:

oh, and incase you REALLY dont know me? look in the music thread under heavy metal. still the highest looked at, and most responded thread here.... I've been part of zozo FAR longer than you think sweety... lol I'm actually the oldest still active user/admin of the site. only one other has been longer than ME... and his Name is MINOS. if you want to play an ego war? i most humbly apply :Devil:

Man I am so guiltlessly enjoying this hahaha. There's a saying here in Brazil that says: if you can't play do not come to the playground.

*sniffs deeply and licks lips*

Could it be?

*Sniffs deeper and exhales*

It just might very well be YES!!!

*Starts drooling*

I smell FOOD!!!

*Looks around and facepalms*

My bad... Wrong thread!

*Jogs off to leave y'all at it*

*sniffs deeply and licks lips*

Could it be?

*Sniffs deeper and exhales*

It just might very well be YES!!!

*Starts drooling*

I smell FOOD!!!

*Looks around and facepalms*

My bad... Wrong thread!

*Jogs off to leave y'all at it*
I'll create a snack thread for you lol then you can sniff and actually find something to eat xD

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i was saying I'm BACK BITCHES. :Devil::Devil::Devil:
oh, and incase you REALLY dont know me? look in the music thread under heavy metal. still the highest looked at, and most responded thread here.... I've been part of zozo FAR longer than you think sweety... lol I'm actually the oldest still active user/admin of the site. only one other has been longer than ME... and his Name is MINOS. if you want to play an ego war? i most humbly apply :Devil:
AC/DC oi oi!