• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

If you have invisible powers what would you do?

:rofl1: :rofl1:

View attachment 103033

i would most likely visit people whom i doubt or backbitch about me so i hear them wht they are saying and laugh
and sometimes i will scare them also , my haters are the only ones whom i can enjoy lol ( they are so much dumb)

- secondly when i become invisible i will get on a train go to my loved ones and then scare them.
@KIARA haha i will scare her for sure ( BE READY )
@Ramchand no never not going to scare him he is gigachad . will throw me 10 feet away
@Illusion hehe i will scare her but i am not returning back bcz she is always ready to kill me
after scaring @Bekhayali me be like " maaf kardo galti hogyi"

after reading this everyone is like :
band-karo-hath-jod-ke-mai-modi-sahab.gif

i would most likely visit people whom i doubt or backbitch about me so i hear them wht they are saying and laugh
and sometimes i will scare them also , my haters are the only ones whom i can enjoy lol ( they are so much dumb)

- secondly when i become invisible i will get on a train go to my loved ones and then scare them.
@Ramchand no never not going to scare him he is gigachad . will throw me 10 feet away
@Illusion hehe i will scare her but i am not returning back bcz she is always ready to kill me

View attachment 103035
U wait I hv exams today lemme be back

View attachment 103035

@tutta @Illusion

View attachment 103043

:rofl1: :rofl1:

View attachment 103033
Most of the time i wear high heels and When I try to with high heels, sometimes I stumble and fall down and people around me strt to laugh.... So if I bcm invisible, they won't see me or laugh at me.

2)I want to @Ramchand washroom n midnight... So most of the time he used to tk shower at tht time so i just want to see if he really takes a bath or something....°=°

3) @ModernSanyasi He is never afraid of anything...So when I bcm invisible I will pull his hair and pull his cheeks but he won't see me and then he will be scared...and I'll eat all the hide and seek biscuits..°=°

4) I'll come to @tutta s room and pour a full bucket of cold water n him whn he s in his deep sleep... It's my biggest wish....

5) Thn I'll go to @Deepak Kiran house and silently I'll hug him and ll come back.. and yeah I'll pull his ears too

Most of the time i wear high heels and When I try to with high heels, sometimes I stumble and fall down and people around me strt to laugh.... So if I bcm invisible, they won't see me or laugh at me.

2)I want to @Ramchand washroom n midnight... So most of the time he used to tk shower at tht time so i just want to see if he really takes a bath or something....°=°

3) @ModernSanyasi He is never afraid of anything...So when I bcm invisible I will pull his hair and pull his cheeks but he won't see me and then he will be scared...and I'll eat all the hide and seek biscuits..°=°

4) I'll come to @tutta s room and pour a full bucket of cold water n him whn he s in his deep sleep... It's my biggest wish....

5) Thn I'll go to @Deepak Kiran house and silently I'll hug him and ll come back.. and yeah I'll pull his ears too

ahem ahem i dont think so you are going to see if he is bathing or not , you are going to see ...... control kawaki
tutti bring some hide and seek for me

pour bucket of cold water you know my room is not very big where will you hide after pouring i will come and hug you tightly then
if you faint by coldness then its not my fault
:Drunk:

ahem ahem i dont think so you are going to see if he is bathing or not , you are going to see ...... control kawaki
tutti bring some hide and seek for me

pour bucket of cold water you know my room is not very big where will you hide after pouring i will come and hug you tightly then
if you faint by coldness then its not my fault
:Drunk:
Invisible you wnt

I highly doubt it... you might get scared later lol

Haha do you think that I'll scared for this... you poor little thing... hahah
:Cwl:

@Deepak Kiran Enjoy Man :Cwl: :Cwl: