• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

If you had one day left to live, what would you do?

The optimistic answer would be.. steal a bunch of cool things, eat the most expensive and tastiest of foods, party and f*ck like there's no tomorrow (oh, wait.. that's the point), tell literally everyone what I really think of them and enjoy every single freakin second.

What would really happen though would probably be me pooing my pants constantly because I'd know I'd freakin die tomorrow, lol.

-spend quality time with family (will give To-do list for next 30 years)
-will warn hubby and kids (will be watching them from hell so, be careful)
-will call my life time crush (say YES or else u will see a spirit ghosting around you from tomorrow)
- listen to Ilayaraja music all day
-pray pray pray (
for peaceful journey )
-Eat Eat Eat but no sleep ( later only rest na)

This is all my imagination..i may end up only in crying (Don't want to die)..lol

Breakfree. Do the dos and also donts but then be true to myself. Enjoy every hours, minutes, seconds of the day. Just release all bottled feelings. Live every moment without any earthly pressure holding me back. be so fucking in love and happy without fear of tomorrow. That would atleast be fulfilling til my last breath. ❤️

I will enjoy the day.
I wish I can enjoy the sunrise on a beach,
I wish I can make snow angels in the snow,
I wish I can dance one last time with someone I love, although I don't know any dance, guess I just want to see the smile on my loved one's face while dancing with me,
I treated some people badly in my past, I want to apologize to them and make up for my mistakes if I can do anything for them,
Finally, I want to write about my whole life in a book and the experiences I had and how they shaped me. That is a lot of writing, I wish I can do that in one day but it is not possible so I better start documenting my experiences from now onwards. I hope at least some find it useful, I hope people learn how not to fuck up by learning from my fuck-ups. I hope it will help people who feel like they are a misfit, I just want to say to them, "it is ok to be a misfit, it is ok to be too much, it is ok to be a freak show, you can improve, don't lose faith in yourself",
I wish I can help the person in need, to see the person smile, just to experience what it means to be human one last time,
I want to rest in my mom's lap one last time, talk a lot with her,
I wish I can go to a perfectly made bed, I wish I can go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Guess, that's it.

I don't know why, writing this brought tears running down my eyes, I feel very sad inside but it actually feels good, I feel normal.

Probably, i like to dig my own grave which will take atleast 2 hrs i guess if done properly with care:holiday:pet a dog , read my favorites heartfully, and will spend rest of time playing on my court!

No information will be given to my loved ones, cause they will know once I die:fest:

i would be selfish and take my own life ,i wouldn't wanna live another day being used and lied to ,least i could finally be at peace ,
yes this is selfish but rather be selfish then lie and cheat and be the cause of others pain