• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Wanna read mind of the person in front:think1:..
Aishu when i am in front of you if you read my mind :rofl1: un nilamay
Mine will be a super magician.. so I can bring magic to those who expects miracle :)
awww sweet one :inlove: once you got tell me:inlove:
It brings chaos.. and sleepless nights... do you still want such power?
yes :rofl1: I want such sleepless night
To win people ( their hearts )

I think with this power i won't need anything else..rest will automatically flow
aww :inlove: so true

// if i get a such power, i don't wanna read others mind and don't wanna win others heart, instead of others, i juz go through on my way without any depression...

// try to reduce distance btw two loyal hearts...

// on my view, i don't to be invisible to ma crushhh, each time ll be to her when she is not with me also #telepathy

I wish I could die and get resurrected for infinite times.... I would just die and watch how others feel and then comeback....:Devil: and thereafter I would just die to stay dead for no reason... getting away from life's dramaaaa.......:bandid:

two more on the list....
bring back the dead and teleport....

^^^ wishes that can never come true...

// if i get a such power, i don't wanna read others mind and don't wanna win others heart, instead of others, i juz go through on my way without any depression...

// try to reduce distance btw two loyal hearts...

// on my view, i don't to be invisible to ma crushhh, each time ll be to her when she is not with me also #telepathy
Nice :headphones:
Charming ability or could say hypnotizing magic I'll stole everyone's female crush and females.... :Cwl:

Kidding:rofl1:..

I would love to have ability in which I can make other person says the truth even he or she don't want to let it out:Devil:
hehe highly needed uh :Cwl:

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?​

Will create a better, flawless humanoid organic human with only reasonable senses.
only reasonable sense makes sense :inlove:
:cry1:i would take the whole sorrow people are suffering in the world.......there must be just happiness and prosperity ❤️ all around the universe.❤️
don’t take the sorrow instead destroy it :inlove:
Power of making money by sleeping
aww I would be the billionaire then :Cwl:

I would like to be invisible and also be able to teleport....so that I can see the girls doing what they are doing when they are talking to me :Devil:
Inalso need teleport :Dream1:
I wish I could die and get resurrected for infinite times.... I would just die and watch how others feel and then comeback....:Devil: and thereafter I would just die to stay dead for no reason... getting away from life's dramaaaa.......:bandid:

two more on the list....
bring back the dead and teleport....

^^^ wishes that can never come true...
omgg scary :nerdy: