• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

if the world was to end tomorrow what would the one thing you want to do?

As you mean Earth and not the entire universe and people would probably think I’m nuts, but I would attempt to alert NASA the government which they probably would also know but lets assume they don’t. Lets say It’s 5 am I wake up and I know some how specifically that the world is going to end and how.

As long as the sun isn’t going to explode, in that case I’d get drunk. I would alert who ever I possibly could and provide them evidence that the world is going to end. Since I know how the world is going to end I would provide evidence and get their attention at all costs no matter what, I’m smart I’d figure it out. I’ll have to make this scenario my self since you didn’t state how the world would end I’ll make it easy.

6AM: I grab a cup of coffee and I start calling places, I get in contact with some people I know and they think I’m a nut. Since everything is hypothetical I’m going to have to assume how they respond.

7AM: Everyone just ignores me and think’s I’m a nut nothing new has changed -sigh-

10AM: At this point I just start thinking realistically that were all going to die it takes weeks of preparation to set up a launch non the less build the damn rocket. So if humanity is saved its going to have to be saved by some secret government technology

11AM: I stopped caring because at this point I know I can’t do anything to save anyone I don’t have the resources or technology to spot the asteroid during the day

1PM: So for the rest of the day I’ll max out my debit card buy stuff I’d never be able to afford in my life time. Go buy a loan if it doesn’t take too long. No point of explaining every other hour from now I’ll be blacked out drunk -_-

So at the end of the day I wasted half the day freaking out and the other half getting drunk and high so I don’t have to think about whats about to happen. -haizzzzz-

:unamused:

As you mean Earth and not the entire universe and people would probably think I’m nuts, but I would attempt to alert NASA the government which they probably would also know but lets assume they don’t. Lets say It’s 5 am I wake up and I know some how specifically that the world is going to end and how.

As long as the sun isn’t going to explode, in that case I’d get drunk. I would alert who ever I possibly could and provide them evidence that the world is going to end. Since I know how the world is going to end I would provide evidence and get their attention at all costs no matter what, I’m smart I’d figure it out. I’ll have to make this scenario my self since you didn’t state how the world would end I’ll make it easy.

6AM: I grab a cup of coffee and I start calling places, I get in contact with some people I know and they think I’m a nut. Since everything is hypothetical I’m going to have to assume how they respond.

7AM: Everyone just ignores me and think’s I’m a nut nothing new has changed -sigh-

10AM: At this point I just start thinking realistically that were all going to die it takes weeks of preparation to set up a launch non the less build the damn rocket. So if humanity is saved its going to have to be saved by some secret government technology

11AM: I stopped caring because at this point I know I can’t do anything to save anyone I don’t have the resources or technology to spot the asteroid during the day

1PM: So for the rest of the day I’ll max out my debit card buy stuff I’d never be able to afford in my life time. Go buy a loan if it doesn’t take too long. No point of explaining every other hour from now I’ll be blacked out drunk -_-

So at the end of the day I wasted half the day freaking out and the other half getting drunk and high so I don’t have to think about whats about to happen. -haizzzzz-
For 2 marks question u wrote 12 marks answer that to with glitters. What is ths
:Cwl:

I will go for a skydive or bungee jump as I am scared to try actually. :fest::holiday:

I think that this will better time to forget my fears and just go for it :whistle::Like:

Last edited:

@Tara at least you should have alerted with a TL;DR at the beginning :hitthewall:

Thank god you got blacked out, otherwise it would have been a 20 marks answer for a 2 mark question :giggle: