• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

If I .. then you will do this

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
If I ever cry, will you come to wipe my tears?

Will you ever understand the love behind my anger?

Will you be able to feel my words without speaking?

Will you keep all your promises?

Will you always be able to live like you are now?

And will you be able to bear a man like me for life?

hold-hands-love.gif
35RRM7l-5104677794.jpg

Q : If I ever cry, will you come to wipe my tears?
A: That goes without saying...also offering water is customary too at our place with pat on back with words "There There....Randwaa is here"

Q: Will you ever understand the love behind my anger?
A: That depends on which subject anger is made, so if It's made for safety reasons or good habit and best practices then yes

Q: Will you be able to feel my words without speaking?
A: Yeah, Human have capabilities to sense happiness and sadness of others, fortunately this skill still works for me..

Q: Will you keep all your promises?
A: yeah, cuz i make practical ones only not ones like I'll fly like superman and give you a world tour... that's freakin cheesy...lol

Q:Will you always be able to live like you are now?
A: No i love growth...so I'll keep improving my lifestyle

Q:And will you be able to bear a man like me for life?
A: WTH:Drunk:......i am straight..
Wow question answers complete exam overo_O

A: That goes without saying...also offering water is customary too at our place with pat on back with words "There There....Randwaa is here"

A: That depends on which subject anger is made, so if It's made for safety reasons or good habit and best practices then yes

A: Yeah, Human have capabilities to sense happiness and sadness of others, fortunately this skill still works for me..

A: yeah, cuz i make practical ones only not ones like I'll fly like superman and give you a world tour... that's freakin cheesy...lol

Are areh nice :angel:

Now keeping these things in mind, I think you deserve a good girl:inlove:

Really wow for ur patience lol