• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

If female Calls bastrad is fine for admins ..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
Wow what a admins and mods in chat room I saw today... I'm banned because of using a word bitch... If female using bastard is it acceptable...??? For admins First she abused me later I did... U people following rules in chat room ban her also... otherwise remove my forum account also that's it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920_154343_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920_154343_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20220920_165337_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920_165337_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 57
do i need to post the ss of you i have got you ,you have said "final warning for bitches ,talking about surgical blades , 19mm or 8mm and now your complaining about being called names ,i dont ban without knowing the whole story and from the ss i got sent "bastard" isnt the word i would have used

Wow what a admins and mods in chat room I saw today... I'm banned because of using a word bitch... If female using bastard is it acceptable...??? For admins First she abused me later I did... U people following rules in chat room ban her also... otherwise remove my forum account also that's it...
Fame ur doings too :wait:

Fame ur doings too :wait:

yeah tell your part of story too.

you were also not too innocent
do i need to post the ss of you i have got you ,you have said "final warning for bitches ,talking about surgical blades , 19mm or 8mm and now your complaining about being called names ,i dont ban without knowing the whole story and from the ss i got sent "bastard" isnt the word i would have used
and if you talking stuff like that dude you really need some treatment, its like you are giving that girl a physical harrasment threat dude
YOU REALLY NEED A DOCTOR TO FIX YOUR MIND

Yeah i used that words.. Without abusing her why she called me bastard... Even I don't use any bad word for her.. If a unknown person abusing me without doing anything I dnt bare it.... she used that word first ... If im in angry I will get abusive words not Pooja slokas.. And one More thing i just used words in wall and I didn't mention any name in that why u people thought that that words only for a particular people..... If u people thought that abusive then dnt encourage abusive nicks like pussy bitch mom son pooku kosam dengutha like this... Anyway that's chat completely belongs to female users and rules belongs to male users Okay fine.. What ever it may be I dnt want ask unban to me... Give me 10 mins access I will delete my account permanently.... I know if a female doing is anything its fine for ur staff peoples and it's good for u.. I dnt want prolong this issue give access I will delete my account thats it its enough...

Yeah i used that words.. Without abusing her why she called me bastard... Even I don't use any bad word for her.. If a unknown person abusing me without doing anything I dnt bare it.... she used that word first ... If im in angry I will get abusive words not Pooja slokas.. And one More thing i just used words in wall and I didn't mention any name in that why u people thought that that words only for a particular people..... If u people thought that abusive then dnt encourage abusive nicks like pussy bitch mom son pooku kosam dengutha like this... Anyway that's chat completely belongs to female users and rules belongs to male users Okay fine.. What ever it may be I dnt want ask unban to me... Give me 10 mins access I will delete my account permanently.... I know if a female doing is anything its fine for ur staff peoples and it's good for u.. I dnt want prolong this issue give access I will delete my account thats it its enough...
I don't want to dig this issue just one thing i want to speak the names they use do not abuse any one n if any one feels inconvenient with these names they will simply ignore those IDs as it's a sc site we have no right to restrict users to use these Nick's n regarding to the point u spoke rules are just for males n chat is only for females is wrong no one is beyond the rules even if it's a guest I'd or registered or badge holder n even the staff too no one is exceptional everyone must follow rules

Be very clear staff is nt biaSed , n next point if anyone will do bad they will be rewarded accordingly!

Ha bcz mens play Cosmo roles na , they hide der self in females id !

the person who made the complaint admitted to calling you a bastard and they also passed on the ss of what you said ,where is your reports of abuse ,where are your ss of being abused ,also was informed how you encourage other abusers ,but please do continue to whine and cry about being to dumb to block and become just as bad as abuser

user1760125_3fdd7a493626.jpguser1760125_9f319ac8fdf8.jpguser1760125_a4c742db7c11.jpguser1760125_ca4aa2991e9b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.