• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I'd Mute

RahulK

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Can I know the reason why I got muted in telugu room?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231116_172525.jpg
    Screenshot_20231116_172525.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 26
you were muted by the room mod. apparently you get muted alot, so why is this a surprise this time? :think1:

when a room mod mutes a person there is usually a reason such as spamming, or argueing, causing drama. there is now way for them to say why unless you ask them directly.

Hmmm, as Hades mentioned I'm the room moderator, but I don't remember muting that guy for any offence as I was away at the time he texted me, as Hades verified that I muted him, i actually don't know how that even happened, he asked me, did I mute him?, i replied no i didn't, if I'd have done it, I'd say 'yes'.

As he didn't do anything wrong and Hades verified that it was done by the room mod, i think it happened due to a mistake, because the wall keeps on freezing and while I was trying to mute some spammers he would have muted by a fault, which was unintentionally done! And i ask a apology for the inconvenience and Hence I also confirmed with the room unimod(Aashman) he said no he didn't mute, as Hades verified that, i think that was what happened!

Atlast, i tell....that was done without intention, even I'm getting that thought after that was checked and i also said sorry in the chat itself for that inconvenience if happened in a fault,
Thanks, hope i made it clear.