• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Iam a Private Person

Arousedguy4uuu

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
Being a private person does mean that you don't tell your friends things and it's doesn't mean that you don't talk about how you feel. It means that when you ask me about certain things ima tell you "im fine" or " I'm okay" because I truly don't believe that you can handle the fact that I'm not always okay. That smiling doesn't always mean that I'm happy. That joking around and laughing doesn't make every dirty little secret disappear. It doesn't. So don't pretend you know me. Don't pretend you understand. Don't say that you'll be there when you won't be. Don't try to push me around because if I have to deal with one more person who thinks they can just run me over I may lose it. I'm an human being not a toy so the next time you ask me why you don't know a lot about me you'll know what I mean when I say "sorry I'm just a private person"

images - 2023-03-22T214217.063.jpeg

Being a private person does mean that you don't tell your friends things and it's doesn't mean that you don't talk about how you feel. It means that when you ask me about certain things ima tell you "im fine" or " I'm okay" because I truly don't believe that you can handle the fact that I'm not always okay. That smiling doesn't always mean that I'm happy. That joking around and laughing doesn't make every dirty little secret disappear. It doesn't. So don't pretend you know me. Don't pretend you understand. Don't say that you'll be there when you won't be. Don't try to push me around because if I have to deal with one more person who thinks they can just run me over I may lose it. I'm an human being not a toy so the next time you ask me why you don't know a lot about me you'll know what I mean when I say "sorry I'm just a private person"
This is so accurate.
Most times i don't share coz i dont feel like burdening the person.
But it's best to have atleast a few or even one who you can share stuff with.