• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I & You......

No one is perfect...not me,not you, not them......If you want to live a peaceful life accept yourself for who you are, and respect others for who they are!!!!!!!!!.....
Acceptance is one important manifestation of love...

No one is perfect...not me,not you, not them......If you want to live a peaceful life accept yourself for who you are, and respect others for who they are!!!!!!!!!.....
images (11).jpeg

life is filled with puzzles, solving one will create another. it's an endless loop

no one is perfect neither me nor you! let your IMPERFECTIONS be your forte be the person that EVERYONE WANT

Nobody is perfect, not me, not you, no one! I am a good person, but I also have bad characteristics. Who doesn't? Sometimes I regret actions I did, but I can't turn them back,
I wish I could.
I have many shortcomings, you
can push me away because of
those, but you can't blame me
for not working on them.
Because I always will, I'll do
anything to learn out of
things and do better in the
future.
Nobody is perfect!

Yes dear 100%✨

No one and
nothing is perfect,

or we wouldn't have uniqueness..
No one
is perfect..
We all have weaknesses and limitations.. Some can't be fixed...!!!